Too much power for FWD

true, but have Seat got a trick suspension system to help put the power down?

Power is not everything,you have to be able to get that power down.thats why the rs clio is so good on track and b roads.i had a go with a aston around country roads last week and it could not keep up around the twisty stuff.mined you it pxss all all over me when we got to a long straight.good fun though.

We mere mortal's always start saying 'they have to get the power down' ... don't forget these guys develop cars for a living and there's stiff competition.. they wouldnt release things into a market of 197's, 225's, Golf GTi's etc. if they wernt sure it could do the job.

True.. :lol: :lol:
Dirty Vauxhall (apologies for swearing on the forum)

Vauxhall aim the Corsa at 'younger' drivers with incentives.. but I've never actually seen them try to sell the Astra VXR :-S

There is an EP3 Civic up here with a proven 450+ (cannot remember figure) going through the front wheels. Was his daily driver too. You just gotta remember the accelerator as a pedal, not a switch :wink:

Power is not everything,you have to be able to get that power down.thats why the rs clio is so good on track and b roads.i had a go with a aston around country roads last week and it could not keep up around the twisty stuff.mined you it pxss all all over me when we got to a long straight.good fun though.

You are kidding yes?

my new Leon struggles to make any progress in the damp in 1st and 2nd, 3rd with any kind of steering lock is a problem also for wheel spin, im sure i'll get used to it, but the turbo does kick in low

...this car doesn't seem to have any body kit, except some posh wheels and red calipers. Stance looks a little high.....is this just an airbrushed standard car.....21K is a bit steep too.....you just can't beat a 197/200 in terms of value for performance. Clio stacks up well even with the most desirable cars....just look at Autocar tests. Would be intereting to see where a super-cupra gets in the same field??

...this car doesn't seem to have any body kit, except some posh wheels and red calipers. Stance looks a little high.....is this just an airbrushed standard car.....21K is a bit steep too.....you just can't beat a 197/200 in terms of value for performance. Clio stacks up well even with the most desirable cars....just look at Autocar tests. Would be intereting to see where a super-cupra gets in the same field??

Out right pace does stand for a lot.... coming from the 197 opened my eyes. Cornering ability is one thing, but getting between the corners is another. i guess its which you prefer?! Seems very steep at 21k, give it 18 months and it will be a good value 2nd hand buy I should imagine