Top Mounts and Shocks - best places to buy and part numbers

Do i go for lowering springs at the same time?

• Total voters

Sherlock101

Paid Member
Hi All,

So my front suspension on my Clio 200 needs a serious overhaul :french:, so time for new Top Mounts and Shocks. So far the best prices i've found are:

Top Mounts (new style mid-2010 onwards, see photo attached):
OnlineCarParts.co.uk £27.91 each, link, part number 543A02310R

Shocks (Cup):
Renault Parts Direct £67.00 each, link, part number 543025293R

Bump Stop:
Renault Parts Direct £28.80 each, link, part number 8200747691
Most importantly are these part numbers correct, second is there any better deals? :shuv:

Cheers
top mounts.jpg

Dont bother with bumpstops. I have just changed my rear shocks today (and soon to be fronts) on mine which has 117k and the bump stops are fine. No splits or damage, foam material still good and spongey. Jack up the car and have a look before ordering them Id say.
And go for genuine front topmounts. Ive had Febi/Meyle/super cheap chinese naffness on other cars and they dont compare or fit as well. For the money saved not buying bumpstops get the OEM ones from RPD.

I would also factor in ARB and Anti rotation links whilst you are there. I have a knock and my anti rotation link is knackered on my nearside so depends if you are getting any symptoms they are worn, easy enough to change at a later date but with refreshed suspension you'll notice any issues with them quickly.