Total Rager

yeah, I feel ashamed, but at the same time sooo effin excited.

Sitting in work though i'd have a browse through company stock cars.

Renaultsport 200 - Ultra Red - 4,500 miles.

30 mins later ive bought it. Traded in the 197 for 10k.

good times good times :liambo:

Nice! Quick decision! Good colour, I love red 197s like mine and I'm sure I'll think the same about the 200. Pics please! Lol! What colour wheels are they?

From the pics I can see looks like it has a chassie pack (red calipers in pic) anthracite wheels, auto lights and climate control. Interior looks standard but for some reason looks like it has white bits on the seats??? not whats with at. Anyone?

From the pics I can see looks like it has a chassie pack (red calipers in pic) anthracite wheels, auto lights and climate control. Interior looks standard but for some reason looks like it has white bits on the seats??? not whats with at. Anyone?

Quote again !!!!!!! From the pics I can see looks like it has a chassie pack
(red calipers in pic) anthracite wheels, auto lights and climate control.

From what I can see??????? Whats that all about? Where you half asleep when you bought it ? :closedeyes::smiley:

Quote again !!!!!!! From the pics I can see looks like it has a chassie pack
(red calipers in pic) anthracite wheels, auto lights and climate control.

From what I can see??????? Whats that all about? Where you half asleep when you bought it ? :closedeyes::smiley:

haha. i havent seen the car yet, only a few pictures. So was limited to a front, back and interior shot. Cars in Warrington and im in Glasgow.