Toyosport Manifold and Subframe Help

HI Guys
Looking for some advice. I have just had a Toyosport manifold fitted and its now hitting the subframe. I’ve read through multiple posts on this, but just wanted to know exactly what mounts I should change, or what should I do to lift the manifold up a bit? I have fitted a torque mount http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clio-3-Sport-197-200-Powerflex-PFF60-822-UPPER-ENGINE-MOUNT-TORQUE-ARM-BUSH-/121370492786?epid=1128762438&hash=item1c423ebf72:g:cKoAAOSwd4tT4h-v I went with this one first because it was easy to replace and relatively cheap. It has helped but its still hitting the subframe.

Is there a guide on how to replace the other engine mounts? Happy to pay my membership again, if it’s in the guide section.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks

It's the bottom one that's the main one - between the engine and subframe.

I also had to take a section of the subframe lip off. I've changed the upper mount and lower mount but the manifold was sitting too close to the subframe lip for me to be happy with.

I also had to take a section of the subframe lip off. I've changed the upper mount and lower mount but the manifold was sitting too close to the subframe lip for me to be happy with.

Thanks, what mount did you go for? Noticed a big difference in the vibration through the car after fitting the torque mount.

+1

I fitted all engine and gearbox mounts (Yellow series) - but having read clearance was tight: I had my garage grind a little of the subframe lip when fitting the manifold and bushes 'just incase'.

Never had a single issue since itheyve all been on...

I'm lead to believe you can also tilt the engine slightly on the mounts to gain a smidgeon more clearance if you really need it.