Trackspec Clio 197

Shot from a recent trackday

14731117_692190597600130_6653519938542438536_n_zpssaplenz0.jpg

Today I spent time on the paint with a clay bar, polish and wax and have to say I'm happy with the results. I'll be at PFC on the 6th if anyone is around?

Since the remap the car drives so much better and is definitely quicker than before. I would recommend the re-map and all the work carried out at Four Ashes Renault.

Reactions: peter and Sean197
3 wheels touching the ground is always a big yes from me..what a great shot..
a remap is a must for these..especially when the exhaust system was changed..

Reactions: trackspec197
No not mine. I found it as it's clearly running itbs. I would suspect itbs, catcams (delete VVT), HC Pistons, lightened flywheel and perhaps some headwork.

No not mine. I found it as it's clearly running itbs. I would suspect itbs, catcams (delete VVT), HC Pistons, lightened flywheel and perhaps some headwork.

Yeah it always interests me the set up some of these cars are running. This makes me want to stay N/A!

Really happy with the way mine is running now. I don't have a print out but for what i've seen it's got to be near 200bhp, more importantly than figures though it drives well and has a nice smooth power delivery. I'm just not sure it's worth say £3k for an extra 20-25bhp with the itb set up and cams. Just don't think it's good bang for buck.

My next jobs are:
  • New CL brake pads Nov
  • Poly bushed engine mounts Nov
  • Steel flywheel and new clutch Xmas
  • LSD Xmas