Trailer for 197

Hi does anyone know a make/model of the smallest trailer a clio will go on or if anyone is selling one? Looking to tow my clio to the ring next year. Thanks

My Brian James is 14'x5'9", and the 197 just fits with about 1" either side. Thats on standard 197 alloys which I put on to transport it. The length is enough to give me room to move it back and forth to get the weight distribution right. I've seen too many people with short trailers and the car hanging off the back whereby they have no way to adjust the nose weight (most tow bars only take a max nose weight of approx 75kg).
I'd steer clear of "home made" trailers with converted caravan axles. Splash the extra cash and get a known brand like PRG, Brian James, Ifor Williams etc. They are worth the extra, and tend to hold their money.

Hi does anyone know a make/model of the smallest trailer a clio will go on or if anyone is selling one? Looking to tow my clio to the ring next year. Thanks

Ifor CT136 or CT136HD is perfect for the Clio. 20mm each side of the wheels with 20mm spacers on. Two of my friends are using these.

I however am using a Brian James A max. Which is brilliant however my version is the 4.8m x 1.6m which is bigger than needed for a Clio and needs a big tow vehicle like my van but they do smaller versions.

The way to the Ring is half the fun. So why not save the money for the trailer and use it to pay for the speeding tickets? Is the car not road legal?