treid's RS200 GW FF

treid

Paid Member
Hi there,
i bought the brand new car about a two weeks ago. This is a Full Fat 200 with this specification.
- Glacier white
- Cup pack
- Speedlines
- Recaro seats
- RS Monitor
- Audio with BT and ACB
- Folding heated mirrors

I plan to make the following more significant changes:
- Akrapovic EVO exhaust (done)
- Cup Spoiler (done)
- Projector headlights (done)
- wheels OZ Ultraleggera black (done)

After car pickup i made the first small changes:

- RS wheels center caps.
I do not understand how anyone can put on a black wheel silver center, Renault may say it is cheaper :smile:
rs200-5.jpg

- RS carpets, RS gearknob and RS steering wheel insert, It looks better.
rs200-6.jpg

- ITG panel filter
Car will breathe well from the birth :smile:
rs200-7.jpg

- Black diamond badge at the front
Rear diamond badge will probably follow together with clio debadge on the tailgate.
DSC_2693.jpg

- Replacing light bulbs with LEDs, orange indicator light for silver ones.
DSC_2686.jpg

Certainly wearing a club sticker, hello Roy :bounce1:

Last edited:
Hi mate where did you get your wheel caps from?

And nice plans and very nice car! love the effect on the pics! :wink:

Thanks

colt3003 : these center caps are from new megs and special editions.
Renault order PN is : 40 31 568 91R

Today arrived some genuine parts.

Projector headlights will be fitted oncoming weekend, can't wait :smile:
projectors.jpg

Cup spoiler was passed to paintshop.
cup_spoiler.jpg

Translate to english: Hi, I want to ask where did you buy the ITG filter in Czech republic and also if is a big difference between normal and projector lights... think you replaced them to give them good look with HID lights and for better lighting right ? BTW really nice car, i would like to be in touch and latter maybe we could met each other. I´m waiting for mi Clio RS in Red Bull edition, would come in november and wanna do some changes like you, so you should give me some advices or something like that :smile: greetings from Slovakia :smile:

Ahoj Siso, ITG filtr jsem koupil v UK od K-TEC, rozdil v projektorech je znacny krome vzhledu lze instalovat jak pises HID sadu nebo lepsi zarovky treba Philips Diamon Vision. Dekuji za pochvalu urcite se muzeme na nekdy domluvit a videt se, pokud budu vedet rad poradim :smile: RedBull edice je super !

Hi Siso, I bought the ITG panel filter in the UK from KTEC, difference with projectors is apparent, you can install a set of upgraded bulbs likes Philips Diamond Vision or better HID kit.
Thank you for the compliment, I'm sure we'll be in touch. I like to help you if I know:smile: Redbull edition is great !

Last edited:
alloys

Ahoj :smile: rad by som si na zimu kupil 17 palcove disky len absolutne neviem rozmery ktore musia byt aby sa mi tam zmestili. su to 17" 5x108 ET 68 ? ake rozmery maju tvoje original disky ? pretoze som rozmyslal na Sparco Gara matt black 17" ale neviem presne ktore mam kupit alebo ci nebudem potrebovat aj nejake podlozky pod to aby to paslo. dakujem za odpoved :smile:

Hi :smile: i would like to buy some alu discs for winter time but actaully dont know the "size" of the disc. Are they 17" 5x108 ET68 ? or better, which size are your original alloys ? want Sparco Gara matt black 17" but dont know which of them i have to buy to fit them, or if i have to buy some pad ? thanks for reply :smile:

Hoj Siso, original ma : 17“ x 7,5 215/45 a například OZ jsou nejlepší rozměry takto OZ Ultraleggera 17" x 8", ET55, 5 x 108 středová díra 60,1 tyhle ti doporucuju chystam se na ne taky.
Hi Siso, original size is : 17“ x 7,5 215/45 for best fit aftermarket wheels i will choose this ones OZ Ultraleggera 17" x 8", ET55, 5 x 108 and centre bore of 60.1

Hi AlexRogers.
Originally,should be on the car from factory but dealer made ​​a mistake.
So i got from dealer a free of charge mine, but i know the price is around 140 GBP for one projector headlight.

I think you can find your price at your local dealer.
PN for projectors are :
77 01 072 015 o/s / 77 01 072 014 n/s
or :
77 01 072 008 (OEM) / 77 01 072 009 (OEM)
77 01 072 010 NS / 77 01 072 011 OS

Projectors fitted this week and i think looking awesome! What do you think ? :smile:

cliors_200_projectors2_1280.jpg

Another one picture.
cliors_200_projectors_1280.jpg

Approaching the 1,000 km oil change, I decided to purchase MOTUL 300V POWER 5W-40
I think it's one of the best oils on the market.
motul_300V_5w40_power_sae_5w-40_synthetic_engine_oil_2_liter_1.jpg

projectors

ahoj :smile: cital som ze vymenu za projektorove svetla si mal zadarmo. ide mi o to ze aj moje clio pride asi bez projektorovych prednych svetiel a tak isto by som ich chcel vymenit. ako si to vybavil s dealerom aby si to mal gratis ? nechce sa mi totiz platiti tolko za nove svetla, chapes :smile: a vyzera to ovela lepsie naozaj to tvojmu auto velmi slusi :smile: a co sa tyka toho oleja, idem do rovnakeho ako ty, tiez po 1000 alebo 2000 km :smile:

Hi :smile: i´ve read that you got the projector ones for free. My new clio will come without them, also want to change them, how did you settle on with the dealer to change them for free ? i dont want to buy them for so many. it looks much better on your car :smile: and the oil you meantioned, my choice will be the same after 1000 or 2000km :smile:

Ano, dodali me nova svetla - projektory protoze auto je melo mit v zakladu dle moji objednavky. Tenhle Motul olej je výborná volba...

Yes, I got new lights from a dealer, according to my orders should be part of the vehicle which were not :smile: This Motul oil is an excellent choice...