Twingo Gordini Edition

Only cosmetic enhancement is a BIG mistake. They have missed a great opportunity to add a low pressure turbo the both the Twingo and Clio. I wouldnt buy one just 'cos it looks different, needs to drive different aswell

Only cosmetic enhancement is a BIG mistake. They have missed a great opportunity to add a low pressure turbo the both the Twingo and Clio. I wouldnt buy one just 'cos it looks different, needs to drive different aswell

See what your saying there mate. But yet again the R27 sold well! lol!

It did, but that was the 1st 197 to get the Cup chassis, it wasnt only cosmetic enhancement !

It did, but that was the 1st 197 to get the Cup chassis, it wasnt only cosmetic enhancement !

Oh yeah, i totally forgot about it being the first to get the Cup chassis, my apologies! Noob.

lol. But anyways, i think that if the the gordini came out in the clio i would go for one. I have my reasons even if it is just cosmetic enhancement. But thats just me huh, everybody to there own.

The stripes through the car and across the steering wheel are strangely a nice touch, wonder if it'll switch over for the RHD models.

Just in case you guys haven´t heard the latest news regarding the gordini lineup...(would be a bit strange, since it took ages for the current Issue of Evo to get over the border to Germany)
However, it is said, the Clio and Megane Versions do base on the GT Versions, not the Sport ones. It is also said that the Gordinis will be positioned underneath the Sport lineup.
What, tbh, sounds a bit strange. Why isn´t the Twingo Gordini based on the GT model then?!

I´d rather have some R.26.R like treatment as well tbh.

Last edited:
Just in case you guys haven´t heard the latest news regarding the gordini lineup...(would be a bit strange, since it took ages for the current Issue of Evo to get over the border to Germany)

However it is said, the Clio and Megane Versions do base on the GT Versions, not the Sport ones.

What, tbh, sounds a bit strange because why isn´t the Twingo?!

What? I heard something like that but wasn't paying much attention, that will suck. I Also heard it will be just a sport but with limited edition looks basically.

I wish Renault would confirm something lol!

TBH I think its going to be a bit disappointing when they do announce it! The rumours are normally true because they are always 'leaked' by Renault in the first place. I would love an R27.R but its not gonna happen anytime soon.

Based on the past this is what I think...

If they decide to do a really hardcore 200 after the Gordini it won't be for another few years and I can't see them putting a turbo in a Clio (especially not as one off). Chassis tweaks are much more likely....The next generation Clio will probably be a bit lighter (just like the new Megane) with better ratios and the same 2ltr lump.

Last edited: