Ultra Red 200 Cup FF

Today I had the Ultraleggeras fitted. I’m not sure if it is reverting back to 17s or losing some unsprung weight but the car feels so much different to drive! No doubt in my mind that 17s are the best option for the car!

No doubt the Interlagos are a great looking wheel but the difference in driving the car now is day and night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Johnny 99
Today I had the Ultraleggeras fitted. I’m not sure if it is reverting back to 17s or losing some unsprung weight but the car feels so much different to drive! No doubt in my mind that 17s are the best option for the car!

No doubt the Interlagos are a great looking wheel but the difference in driving the car now is day and night.

Glad you're happy Eddie. Put some pictures up when you get a chance please.

Reactions: -Eddie-
Glad you're happy Eddie. Put some pictures up when you get a chance please.

I will do John. My plan tomorrow is to get the car washed etc and get the tyre soap off and get some tyre slick on. The wheels are crying out for a stud/nut conversion or some black wheel bolts.....it never stops lol.

Reactions: Johnny 99
Thanks for the comments fellas!

Over the moon with how it looks now!

This week I finally got round to have the ceramic coating applied. I use the same guys on every car I have owned as their work is brilliant. Luckily for me they contacted me during their Black Friday sale and had a cracking offer for me which I jumped at.

Basically the car went through a correction detail followed up with Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra and C4 applied to plastics. Crystal Serum Ultra is guaranteed for 9 years and I must say the car is like new again.

I called in on Friday night as I had something to pick up, and the results even then before the refining stage where awesome. The paint on Renaultsports is notoriously hard as a rock so it took quite some time and even when a panel looked fully corrected, if you shone a light at it there was still lots of micro marring on the paint.

Anyway....I’m over the moon with how the car looks. The previous owner cared for it well but I always was having this work carried out to take it to the next level.

Photos don’t do it justice but I’m going to upload them anyway :smile:

9a742da9c3c78c7c6358c5bf8bf8eba9.jpg

f438dba1ea9ff9d41cd4716c398963b2.jpg

020a5eaadad61958304e763e5284ca10.jpg

9d5dfae930b19551231abebbfa96291f.jpg

So glossy under the lights..

97851a726b6b2420e2396079641b15ce.jpg

Haven’t been very active on the site recently. Been busy the past few weeks with work, my little boy turned 1 last weekend and just general life!

Unfortunately a few weeks ago the car was in a hit and run. I won’t bore you with the nitty gritty but the car was parked outside my house and another car hit it, the alarm and noise alerted me and I checked out the window to see the culprit speed off. Police visited and turned out the person who done it lives 6 doors up from me!

Damage caused;

07F1E373-CB22-449D-AEF9-D645798FEC5F.jpeg

BA1AA2E5-B812-42E0-A546-27899BB1B8FD.jpeg

It really sickened me at the time but realised I was lucky to be the type of guy who can tell a car from a glimpse at its tail lights and that the perpetrator was caught. He coughed up the money and we sorted out between us outside of insurance (court will take care of his license since he had no tax, no MOT, caused a collision, drive away from the scene etc etc etc, the list goes on).

Anyway I booked it in with one of the best painters in the country to be fixed. I am so fussy with my car that if I know I can drive 2/3 hours extra to have it done to the standard I want then I will do just that.

Some afters;

2CACA94C-0073-4B70-9356-FE1D70B78490.jpeg

E5FC250E-6976-463C-8280-E084A1242D66.jpeg

The job is quite simply FACTORY.

Reactions: peter and Beany
what a tosser driving off like that. Glad you got the money sorted though, hope they ban him. That looks like a really good repair job too.

Reactions: -Eddie-