Ultra Red Clio 197 Detail Dodo Juice Detail

Yesterday's detail was a Clio197.net's members' car, who took advantage of our superb £99 Dodo Juice Detail offer.

The car itself was in very good condition, as you'd expect for a well looked after 58 plate car, but it did have significant swirling and marring, and was covered in tar spots.

I used the following process:

- Pre rinsed with CG Citrus Degreaser
- Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned with Megs APC and Envy Brushes
- Hand washed with Dodo BTBM
- Clayed with Last Touch and CYC Blue Clay
- Paintwork corrected with Lime Prime, 3M Polishing Pad and Chicago Rotary
- Waxed with Supernatural
- Final Wipedown with Britemax #6S
- Tyres dressed with Tropicare White Pearl
- Wheels protected with Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine
- Exhaust polished with Britemax Metal Polish
- Glass cleaned with Megs Glass Cleaner
- Interior wiped down with Megs APC and vacuum'd with Henry

I also had a visit from Detailing Royalty...

P1010403.jpg

Here are a few afters. I am a little gutted by the pics as they do this detail NO justice at all, but it was getting dark and was very overcast. I'll get some better ones at Trax tomorrow :smiley:

P1010404.jpg

P1010406.jpg

P1010411.jpg

P1010414.jpg

P1010418.jpg

P1010422.jpg

P1010424.jpg

The owner seemed VERY pleased with the finish, and commented that it's never looked so good, which is quite the compliment considering it's been owned from new :smile:

It's a different look to the other Red 197 which I did recently - this is much glossier with a deeper red - it goes to show that your choice of wax/sealant DOES make a difference.

Cheers,

Russ.

very nice indeed

gunna have to try this dodo lime prime

any tips on using it ?

Russ good job as usual! You like working on your Renault's eh?

If thats your car on the left hand side on the last picture from when you detailed it, not much shine coming from it :worried:

My car hadn't been cleaned in a week and had covered about 500 miles, so it's to be expected really!

Thanks for the comments :smile:

Need to sort my Photobucket out!