Uprated Engine mounts vs poly Bushes

Evening,
I'm not too clued up on this and finding it difficult to settle my mind based on the information I've read so far...
so the question, people talk about polybushing the car etc, but are there pros and cons between the below 3 options I'm looking at and can people offer some advice / suggestion based on personal experience/mistakes?..
what would you do?

This is my daily, however I don't do many miles (6 a day ish) other than taking it out for spirited driving so enjoyment of car > Comfort.

Obviously there's a vast price difference between, but I know more £ doesn't always mean it's better period.

Thanks in advance!
IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg

IMG_5021.jpg

i know a few people who had purchased the vibratechnics mounts and sold them not long after they bought them..they will be very firm for your every day driving..stay away if you like your comfort..
the powerflex yellow/purple series are very good on the other hand,and most people on here have fitted one or more inserts with success and good feedback..
just a piece of advice,just get the upper torque arm and lower engine insert(dogbone)..anything else will make your drive comfort worse...

Reactions: Shorty197
i know a few people who had purchased the vibratechnics mounts and sold them not long after they bought them..they will be very firm for your every day driving..stay away if you like your comfort..
the powerflex yellow/purple series are very good on the other hand,and most people on here have fitted one or more inserts with success and good feedback..
just a piece of advice,just get the upper torque arm and lower engine insert(dogbone)..anything else will make your drive comfort worse...

Ok cheers for the advice! So from what you're saying the powerflex performance pack would be a bit too much also, so just go for something along the lines of the cheaper option - which is basically what you said plus maybe a gearbox mount one?

let some more members to comment on this or search for more info on here,but im sure you will get pretty much the same reply..i have those 3 above in mine and cant complain..

no worries..glad i could help..

I use the 1 and the 3 for the track days, but for the day to day it makes me very uncomfortable

Thanks for input tbh I can live with a little bit of 'uncomfortable' in some ways quite like how that makes the car feel, but if you're saying these 3 do that and the solid mounts are more extreme I'm guessing they probably are a bit too much!

+2 i've got all three mounts and the vibrations do die down a lot. I'm willing to compromise on comfort however even I would never think of getting the solid mounts! I think they'd only be suitable for a track only car.

I did think there'd be a line that at least one of these options crossed, just wanted to be sure as the vibratechnics "full road kit" might have misled me a little with its name lol

Reactions: DS197
I have the vibratechnics torque link and the powerflex upper torque arm (black serie) tis is a very good combination without being uncomfortable.

It all depends what you want. There are various grades of Poly which vary between manufacturers.

I have just broken a race Impreza which went from standard bushes to Powerflex all round, slight improvement felt on track to Whiteline Motorsport bushes which were night and day. Vibra technics mounts are excellent but as mentioned the very stiffness in the bush that delivers the rigidity also increases NVM.

Thanks all for suggestions, as if by magic there was the powerflex lower engine mount I need in the for sale section so I've grabbed that and will get the other two ordered.

Going to do those 3, if I ever think I want to go any further then perhaps I will look to change the upper and torque arm to vibra technics individually - but by the sounds of it this won't be necessary :grinning:

Reactions: RichCUp
Thanks all for suggestions, as if by magic there was the powerflex lower engine mount I need in the for sale section so I've grabbed that and will get the other two ordered.

Going to do those 3, if I ever think I want to go any further then perhaps I will look to change the upper and torque arm to vibra technics individually - but by the sounds of it this won't be necessary :grinning:
im sure you will be happy with them 3..and if not they are easy to remove and sell on...plus they dont cost as much as some other options..

You going to fit them yourself?

im sure you will be happy with them 3..and if not they are easy to remove and sell on...plus they dont cost as much as some other options..

Exactly, after hearing other people's opinions I think it's better to do it this way than spend over £350 on something I might end up regretting!