UR Clio 200: Clubsport Project.

Lovely looking car, I really do like that stance! The black and red theme is great :thumb:

Yeah I think they look good, I do like them! As for what @Micah thinks...

1khwsi.jpg

Ya bast!

I like the look of them, though would only do it if I had a cage and not much else going on in the back... and not in the @Pav style either #playa

Sorry for taking this thread off topic @Christopher - @Jimmy is very provocative and confrontational :wink:
Just so you know, your pics have inspired me to look at getting some spacers sorted out!

Lol. Thanks. I think.

It's fine, I'm usually the guy on CS who railroads threads to infinity, so it's cool. A downside of being on there for 13 years and nearly 50k posts. :|

Cage is on the list eventually, once I've sorted the alcantara wheel next month and then the seats (possibly Pole Positions) in the summer. I don't want a track car, just a nice Clubsport kinda look. Think GT3.

Reactions: Jimmy and Micah
1. 50k posts. :|

2. I don't want a track car, just a nice Clubsport kinda look. Think GT3.

50'000 posts on a forum ! Holy sheet thats some going. Your obviously not a Clio fanatic.....but a Clio lunatic !

I love the sound of the plans / look / thoughts you've got with the car. Can really relate with what your looking to achieve. Cant wait to see it evolving further..........

50'000 posts on a forum ! Holy sheet thats some going. Your obviously not a Clio fanatic.....but a Clio lunatic !

I love the sound of the plans / look / thoughts you've got with the car. Can really relate with what your looking to achieve. Cant wait to see it evolving further..........

Yeah. Lol. It's near to 90k posts if you count the General Chat section (not included in post count but I used to be a mod so I checked)

Thanks. I've always done my cars in the same way, just a few simple things to make them more 'fast road' than track cars. In my experience, track cars for the road aren't fun on the road, so I'll try and pick the best bits that work on both. They'll be some compromise, but I'm fine with that. I've seen so many builds that end up being SO track focused that they're awful on the road. Not really my thing.

List is:

Royal retrimmed wheel in grey alcantara (March/April)
Fit my front splitter (When I get a dry weekend!)
Rear interior brace/luggage divider/something of that nature (March/April)
Fit my mini fire extinguisher to the passenger footwell (March/April)
Cambelt/major service (May)
Fixed buckets (Recaro SPG or Pole Positions) & sell the Sportsters (already have a buyer, hopefully) (Summer)
Alcantara pillar/headliner retrim in dark grey (Summer... ish)

Future:

300mm+ brake conversion with two piece discs. Probably the Godspeed one with the adapters for my Brembos.
Pre-cat delete
Cams/ECU remap (It's staying NA)

I'll probably never sell it. :tearsofjoy:

Yeah very similar to what I'd love to do to mine, akra, induction, cams, map, full brakes, coilvers, cage and harness. Diff is a maybe