Value of a 200?

Im hunting around for a 200..

Was considering a Focus RS but im trying to save up for getting my own house plus am putting alot of money into DJ/Production at the moment so its limiting me. So i want to settle for a 200 since my clios warranty is up later this year.

What sort of price should you be able to get these for? Iv looked on Autotrader, Pistonheads, RS forum etc etc but the price varies alot!

Just want a rough idea how much i should be paying for one about 6 months maybe a year very maximum old?

Spec not really bothered on, but preferably FF with Recaro's etc, don't really want to downgrade the spec from what i currently have.

Cheers guys.

i paid 14500 for mine spec is

FF with cup chassis
cornering lights
tinted rear windows
black speedlines
keyless start

and it had 1800 miles on it and i bought it in december so 6 months ago

lynden

can get a new 200 Cup for £999 deposit and then £199 a month for two years at the moment... half of Cliosport seems to be jumping on it! Only can do 6k miles a year on it though..

i paid 14500 for mine spec is

FF with cup chassis
cornering lights
tinted rear windows
black speedlines
keyless start

and it had 1800 miles on it and i bought it in december so 6 months ago

lynden

Thanks mate, this has helped a bit :smile:

can get a new 200 Cup for £999 deposit and then £199 a month for two years at the moment... half of Cliosport seems to be jumping on it! Only can do 6k miles a year on it though..

Thanks for the input mate :smile: But i prefer to buy all my cars cash, saves payments that bug me. lol

Legend with a 200 :wink:

2 weeks till I am in your part of the world dude :wink:

Im sure i wont be up that way you will be, but give me a text or a call mate and maybe we can arrange something the R27 needs a good blast i seriously havnt been out in her for about almost 5 weeks now.

yeah the final payment is something like 8k, i went n seen the same deal, its a standard cup 200 with no extras

you can exceed the 6k on these, only comes in to effect if you plan on handing the car back to the finance company at the end of the term.

Trade the car in towards the end of your term and mileage wont come into it.

Similar Thread Suggestions