• Photo 4

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Photo 5

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy

Good cop
Welcome to the voting for August's Photo of the Month competition! The entrants are below! Please choose your favourite picture and number and vote using the relevant option above!

The winning photo will feature on the forum homepage throughout September! The winning member will have their award displayed on their profile!

Voting will be open until August 31st, with the winner being announced that evening!

Thank you very much to all those people who have submitted a photo, we are spoilt for choice!!

Good luck!

Photo 1:
3CBAFF95-03FA-4DDA-8D12-8020F7571B6D_zpsm0p9kcye.jpg

Photo 2:
attachment.php

Photo 3:
be9deafd-d69a-4480-8d72-ceb812ffeb4e_zpsrjvt08u5.jpg

Photo 4:
3IMG_3488_zpstnkmhfwd.jpg

Photo 5:
dsc_0262j6usk.jpg

Keep your votes coming in! Thank you to all those that have voted so far!

Voting closes tomorrow so not long left to decide which is your favourite! The winning photo will be featured on the homepage all next month and the winner will have a Winner's title on their avatar!

Last chance for voting on your favourite photo! Poll closes later today with the winner announced this evening!

Thank you very much to everyone who entered the competition this month, there were some superb shots. Thanks also to those of you who voted.

The poll is now closed and I'm very pleased to announce the winner of August's POTM is [MENTION=50588]nius02[/MENTION] with photo no.5!! Congratulations!! The photo will be displayed on the forum homepage throughout September and your avatar/status will be changed to show your victory!

Thank you again to everyone who got involved in POTM this month :wiz:

VERY well deserved.

To be honest - i even voted for your amazing shot over my own effort. Easy as that how good it was.........

Congrats once again @nius02