**VOTE** POTM JANUARY

Jimmy

Good cop
Apologies for the delay in getting the voting up for this month's contest. So without further ado, please see below the entries for January - the theme for which was REFLECTIONS!

Due to a restriction on the number of vote options on this forum being restricted to 10 items, but there being 13 entries (don't you just love the internet...) this month we will have to gather votes an alternative way:

To vote for your favourite photo, please send a PM to me @Jimmy with the title:

POTM JAN

In the PM, please state which photo number you are voting for.

Voting will run until Friday 3rd February @ 630pm - the winner will be announced shortly after that time.

Thank you very much to all of the people that submitted photos - There's a really good diverse selection, all of which made good use of the theme.

Photo 1
20170114_160100.jpg

Photo 2
IMAG2180_1.jpg

Photo 3
received_1320875894608727.jpg

Photo 4
IMG_4609_zpswvb6keiv.jpg

Photo 5
9d309337995592b14bcf68f3c991ee2a.jpg

Photo 6
Witherspoon07.jpg

Photo 7
WP_20170121_13_17_34_Pro.jpg

Photo 8
reflection.png

Photo 9
IMG_0337.jpg

Photo 10
32138441990_e9798b3c15_z.jpg

Photo 11
wQ3HsYN.jpg

Photo 12
thumb_IMG_6562_1024.jpg

Photo 13
32503600291_6e909a51b4_k.jpg

Good luck everybody!!

Just another reminder that today at 630pm the voting will close for this month's Photo of the Month. All the entrants would be very grateful if you could have a browse, choose your favourite that best sums up the theme of 'Reflections', and drop me a PM @Jimmy with your chosen winner!

Thanks all!

So after a well-planned and deliberate delay *ahem*, I am very pleased to announce the winner of January's Photo of the Month contest....

Amongst a very good selection of REFLECTION photos, the winner is

@Nick197RS with this image:

32138441990_e9798b3c15_z.jpg

Congratulations to Nick, and a massive thank you to all the people who entered a photo and took the time to vote. February's contest can be found here.

Very well done Nick ! (You had my vote too btw). And thanks for sorting Jimmy.

Slightly disappointing with only 13 votes.....

Same as the number of entries. Is that to be expected ? I thought there would be more votes than entries. Mainly due to the fact that voting takes less effort than participating :smile:

Very well done Nick ! (You had my vote too btw). And thanks for sorting Jimmy.

Slightly disappointing with only 13 votes.....

Same as the number of entries. Is that to be expected ? I thought there would be more votes than entries. Mainly due to the fact that voting takes less effort than participating :smile:

Must say I was a bit dismayed as well that we only managed so few votes... I realise it was perhaps a bit of a faff to have to send a PM with the choice, however we were a bit stuck for alternative options....

Reactions: sevenfourate
Must say I was a bit dismayed as well that we only managed so few votes... I realise it was perhaps a bit of a faff to have to send a PM with the choice, however we were a bit stuck for alternative options....

I didnt find it a faff. Not as much as you did collating the votes your end i bet !

But - could well be alot of the reason Jimmy.