**VOTE** POTM JUNE

Photo of the Month June - Close Up

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jimmy

Good cop
Welcome to the voting thread for June's Photo of the Month. The theme this time around was CLOSE-UP, and those zoom lenses got a good workout! Below are all the entries submitted, in the order that they were posted into the thread. Please choose your favourite and vote using the poll box above.

Voting will be open until Monday 3rd July, when the winner will be announced!

Thank you to all entrants and the very best of luck!

Photo 1

photo1_4.jpg

Photo 2

photo2_3.jpg

Photo 3

photo3_2.jpg

Photo 4

photodd.jpg

Photo 5

photo5_3.jpg

Photo 6

photo6_3.jpg

Photo 7

photo7_3.jpg

Photo 8

photo9.jpg

Photo 9

photo10.jpg

Reactions: sevenfourate
After seeing the trouble on @sevenfourate progress thread with the P̶h̶o̶t̶o̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶t̶ Photobucket hosting, I'm assuming that everyone can still see all of the photos above?? They are all hosted on PB, however just wanted to make sure they're all visible. Could make voting a little tricky otherwise.... :think:

After seeing the trouble on @sevenfourate progress thread with the P̶h̶o̶t̶o̶f̶u̶c̶k̶i̶t̶ Photobucket hosting, I'm assuming that everyone can still see all of the photos above?? They are all hosted on PB, however just wanted to make sure they're all visible. Could make voting a little tricky otherwise.... :think:

Interesting point !!

I can see them Jimmy :smile:

I presume my account requires a payable upgrade; because of the sheer amount of photos i have stored and the amount of storage i use.......

Reactions: Jimmy
Interesting point !!

I can see them Jimmy :smile:

I presume my account requires a payable upgrade; because of the sheer amount of photos i have stored and the amount of storage i use.......

Glad they're still visible then! :smile:

Yeah I just replied in your thread wondering the same, re amount of storage. Either way, the money they're asking is ridiculous!

Glad they're still visible then! :smile:

Yeah I just replied in your thread wondering the same, re amount of storage. Either way, the money they're asking is ridiculous!

Just looked.

For info - i'm currently using 6.6GB on PB....

Reactions: Jimmy
Well, it seems that the voting is so tight that currently three entries are all tied with the same amount of votes at the time of the poll closing today! Definitely a first in POTM! :smile:

So, in order to be able to get a clear and fair winner, the voting will stay open for another 24 hours (closing 4th July 2017 at 3pm).

If you haven't voted already, then please cast your vote above and choose your winner!

Thank you!

3 were tied at the top :-(

Still not many votes though as a forum. Come on guys - its free to vote :smile:

Huge, huge apologies for the delay in closing the poll and announcing the winner :flushed:

It has been one of the closest POTMs when it comes to the voting, with the four most popular photos separated by a spread of just two votes! However, there can only be one winner, and June's victor is @DS197 with this entry:

photo1_4.jpg

Many congratulations to Davinder! Your avatar will be updated to reflect the win!

Thank you once again to all those who entered a photograph, and also to all those members who took the time to vote for their favourite!

July's competition is now live, so get snapping folks! :smile:

Well done Davinder. First to put up a photo and no one could better it!

Great pic

Reactions: DS197
Huge, huge apologies for the delay in closing the poll and announcing the winner :flushed:

It has been one of the closest POTMs when it comes to the voting, with the four most popular photos separated by a spread of just two votes! However, there can only be one winner, and June's victor is @DS197 with this entry:

photo1_4.jpg

Many congratulations to Davinder! Your avatar will be updated to reflect the win!

Thank you once again to all those who entered a photograph, and also to all those members who took the time to vote for their favourite!

July's competition is now live, so get snapping folks! :smile:

Thanks @Jimmy :smile:, all the pictures were top notch and i'd also like to thank everyone who voted and participated. Just one of the many things which makes this forum great.

Well done Davinder. First to put up a photo and no one could better it!

Great pic

Thanks Ben! I'll be sure to bring the phone I used for the photo on the next Sunday run we do :smile:

Reactions: Jimmy and Big Ben