waffle weave

i use these to dry my wheels, they are very absorbant just a little to course for the paint. microfibre drying towels all the way pal

Any examples, I could do with getting one for drying. I was looking at a waffle weave but it the leave marks I dont want it anywhere near my black car lol?

oh right u meen names. my advice is only use waffle weave on wheels and tyres. microfibre the paint. dabbing not rubbing

waffle weaves are alot more course than a microfibre leaving webbing if ure not careful and tbh they dont leave an as good a finish. u will find a waffle weave leaves streaks on the car that need buffing off with a dry microfibre after so y not just do it in 1 hit.

waffle weaves are alot more course than a microfibre leaving webbing if ure not careful and tbh they dont leave an as good a finish. u will find a waffle weave leaves streaks on the car that need buffing off with a dry microfibre after so y not just do it in 1 hit.
thanks
whats the best microfibres to use then+were from
cheers

again i can only reccomend one place and thats cleanyourcar.co.uk tim looks after me there as i spend around £300 a month with him on products they do 1 called the miracle dryer i think its a tenner but its worth its weight in gold

:thumbsup:
again i can only reccomend one place and thats cleanyourcar.co.uk tim looks after me there as i spend around £300 a month with him on products they do 1 called the miracle dryer i think its a tenner but its worth its weight in gold
just orderd one:thumbsup:

I get it very very cheap anyway dont u worry. plus all my freebies from I4D i get a bit over-run with stuff lol i dont do enough cars to try it all lol

good quality prducts don't come cheap do they. but in the long run they save the effort 10 fold. I agree that drying towel is good russ i just cant get it free thats what puts me off lol

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Giles Questions, Bugs and Suggestions 2
K General Chat 46
Giles General Chat 11