What a joke!!

Well.....today i set about the unfortunate task of replacing my drivers side headlight. What i had not planned for is how much time it would take me lol
Theres me thinking it would be a nice simple replacement but noo, first of all i had trouble jacking it up because the damn thing is so low lol then wheels off, arch liners off, bumper off and then finally out came the headlight :smile:
All went back alot easier tho which was nice and managed to sort out a few uneven lines where the bumper/bonnet/wings meet. So all in all happy days i suppose lol rant over :tongueout:

Ive tried to upload a photo with this but it says it exceeds the forum limit and wont let me :worried: wat can i do?

Me and my two best mates managed to do the drivers side one without removing the bumper etc three months ago, you need mega nimble hands to do it. The passenger side one is another story though.

Did that last weekend, removed the air intake pipe, and again Mr Nimble hands himself changed it without the bumper removal lol!

Similar Thread Suggestions