What is this?

Gus

Platinum Member
Anyone know if this is something you can buy and where from. Im thinking it could be DIY but not sure
Capture.JPG
@Mossy - your car so tagging you in.

They are normally fitted to cover the holes you need to drill in order to fit the optional extra genuine Renaultsport side skirts. More fashion that practical if it was something behind the front wheel it would be of more use. Look at that panel on a heavy used 197 or 200 the stones hit higher up so the finish is damaged anyway so a fashion item.

They are normally fitted to cover the holes you need to drill in order to fit the optional extra genuine Renaultsport side skirts. More fashion that practical if it was something behind the front wheel it would be of more use. Look at that panel on a heavy used 197 or 200 the stones hit higher up so the finish is damaged anyway so a fashion item.
Thats the reason I was considering them. Puts me off having to glue them on. I just want to avoid the stone chips more than anything. Paint protection film is probably the way forward.

Cost wise yea but like seat covers you suffer the cosmetic and comfort inconvenience for the next person to benefit when your finished with it, just does not make a lot of sense to have cool Recaro seats but you cover them and sit on crap covers understandable for oil, water or dirt transfer but after that why not use what you paid for.