What pressure washer and lance are you using ?

Cheers bud.

B&Q also have two other K2 set-ups. Both more expensive than this. One has a load of attachments i wouldn't ever use......the other is this one:

http://www.diy.com/departments/karc...56_BQ.prd?GD_POWER_GRIDTITLE_CAT_PRESSUREWASH

^^^^^ And i can't see any difference between the £56 one and the first £40 one i linked too ?

My ultimate point is: Can i fit a Karcher attachment lance straight to the £40 kit and go ??
Or are there other parts i would need ?

:smile:
Some aftermarket lances come prefitted with Brand specific adapters. If you look at the link that Locke posted a bit earlier there is the option of choosing

Some aftermarket lances come prefitted with Brand specific adapters. If you look at the link that Locke posted a bit earlier there is the option of choosing

I know i'm from Suffolk. But even i got that bit Ben cheers :smile:

After a bit of googling others mentioned making sure you get the 'vario lance' with a K2 etc etc etc ????

Theres more expensive kits i dont mind getting - (Nilfisk for example) that come with a selection of lances and look like they will also have a great selection of tools and accessories.

But if all i want is simple pressure washer with the ability to add a foaming bottle / lance off ebay in order to do my car:

Can i buy the £40 kit below along with a Karcher specific fitment foaming lance / bottle and be ready to use ?

http://www.diy.com/departments/karc...01_BQ.prd?GD_POWER_GRIDTITLE_CAT_PRESSUREWASH

It's early forgive me:tearsofjoy:

Yes buy it IMO.If you feel afterwards you should've bought the other karcher accessories, I'll happily post you mine for free...because I never use them!

Reactions: sevenfourate
So i drive the 10 miles to the Superstore that' s showing "Low Stock". Walk in with the product showing on my phone and ask:

"Where can i find this please"..............[Its up this end of the store in the clearance section]. Cue long walk around to find its not there.

"Where else might it be please - as its showing in stock" ?...........[It will be right up the other end with the Karcher stuff - cue another long walk.

Nothing to be seen; so i find someone else - "Do you have one of these please as there's none on show ? - [Yes it will be out the back - i'll go get someone to get it for you]

Someones else comes; is given his task - then disappears. Back he comes - [Sorry we dont have any of those]

"Why does it say low stock then" ? - [Probably because that includes display units - the website isn't wrong as such]

"No problem - i'll take one of those display units then please" - [Sorry they are all gone too].

"Looks like the website was wrong then".......

***Bangs heads on the pile of Karchers not included in the sale and leaves. Painful.

I think B&Q run that offer quite a lot mate and you have to be there bang on opening of the 1st day of the offer to get one. Fingers crossed they'll run it again just have to keep eyes peeled. What you've experienced is one of my top pet hates though, top of the list however is websites saying it's in stock, taking your money, followed by a phone call a day later saying they don't have it!

I think B&Q run that offer quite a lot mate and you have to be there bang on opening of the 1st day of the offer to get one. Fingers crossed they'll run it again just have to keep eyes peeled. What you've experienced is one of my top pet hates though, top of the list however is websites saying it's in stock, taking your money, followed by a phone call a day later saying they don't have it!

Thing was - they didn't answer the phone in store, i couldn't click and collect and couldn't reserve or get home delivery. I had no choice but to do the drive and trust the website was correct. And even that said 'updated' today.....

Shambles.

Got 2 karchers both have there 'time of the months' shall we say - so if I get one out and its being a bit of a bitch ill go and get the other. One is a older K2 and the other a more up market one...

Kränzle HD 10/122TS + proper PA foam lance.
It is so much better than all washers i have saw, it can take 60celsius water all day long. Wintertime it is so essential to have hot water when you wash salt etc.
It just works, once / year oil change.

Foam is thick enough, if necessary :smiley:

Highly recommended!

kranzle_k_10_122_with_dirtblaster_high_pressure_washer_417311.jpg

Kränzle HD 10/122TS + proper PA foam lance.
It is so much better than all washers i have saw, it can take 60celsius water all day long. Wintertime it is so essential to have hot water when you wash salt etc.
It just works, once / year oil change.

Foam is thick enough, if necessary :smiley:

Highly recommended!

kranzle_k_10_122_with_dirtblaster_high_pressure_washer_417311.jpg

VERY nice bit of kit that Antti...........

My opinion is that cheap washers usually do have short pressure hose, so you have to drag that washer around car.
And that sucks.

Be sure you buy washer which has 10-15metres of that cable. In our garage, pressure washer unit is bolted inside and we just take that pressure cord and pistol outside for washing. 15 metres is long enough you can wash car from any direction you want.

What is your budget for washer? Kränzle units are something like 400-500£
10/122 includes 10m cord but you can have 15m optional.

The vario
I know i'm from Suffolk. But even i got that bit Ben cheers :smile:

After a bit of googling others mentioned making sure you get the 'vario lance' with a K2 etc etc etc ????

Theres more expensive kits i dont mind getting - (Nilfisk for example) that come with a selection of lances and look like they will also have a great selection of tools and accessories.

But if all i want is simple pressure washer with the ability to add a foaming bottle / lance off ebay in order to do my car:

Can i buy the £40 kit below along with a Karcher specific fitment foaming lance / bottle and be ready to use ?

http://www.diy.com/departments/karc...01_BQ.prd?GD_POWER_GRIDTITLE_CAT_PRESSUREWASH
The vario lance is the power adjustable lance . Mine didn't come with one. Which is what I bought off ebay for about £15. So it might be worth paying a bit more in the first place. Otherwise you're stuck with a fixed power spray.

Regulars here will know what im like and expect regarding Customer service.

So i'll just add:

Pressure washer ordered Sunday PM from the official Nilfisk Outlet. Delivery only had one option - Next day.
The next stage was supposedly being emailed after it was packed.
Then after it was sent - a Tracking number would be supplied.
3 days in and no packing details, no Tracking number and of course from that: no delivery.
Also no reply to an email i sent this Morning asking when i should expect delivery as i'd heard nothing.

Will be lucky to get this week me-thinks; which in this day and age is pretty pathetic. My annoyance is starting to fester.........

Similar Thread Suggestions