What pressure washer and lance are you using ?

Ive used a few different foam lances over the last few years, mine just stopped working even cleaning and stripping didnt fix them. I gave up for ages and just used Autofinesse Citrus pre wash, bloody good stuff however not cost effective.

We had a water softener fitted inthe house last year so returned to snow foaming I bought one from Ali express I paid about £9 for it delivered link below:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fre...ice=c&mtctp=&gclid=CPH9jt_d39ICFdQaGwodmUgHIw

I was very sceptical, but yeh its EXACTLY the same as sellers in the uk charging £40 for, Ive used it almost everyweekend without issue since and get a really nice thick foam when I want to - I am sure the watersoftener has really helped, I no longer have those water marks on the car after cleaning.

I use a Kranzle K7 got a good deal from Elite car care via detailing world about 3 years ago. I have goine through around 4 Nilfisk washers which either start leaking or just die on me - when working they were good though.

Reactions: Cossers
As i said before those cheap mjjc foam lances work well.

@Antti O

Your a Bilt Hammer snow-foam guy arent you ?

Just received 5ltrs of BH Auto-foam today (Is this the only one they make ?).....and wondering what ratio i should be using. Dont want to skimp.....but no point using more than i have to either.

Bottle says "Feed rate up to 1:100' !!! ????

@sevenfourate

Hello!
You can fill lance with 100% autofoam. Then you just adjust knob for foam thickness you want.
It is so powerful that you dont need very thick foam if car is not really dirty, i know you car is not dirty.. :smile:
I have that PA-foam lance, and with approx 50% setting from knob foam lasts over 5 minutes in car. It usually takes something like 0.5 - 1.0 desilitres 100% foam per wash.

Similar Thread Suggestions