What's your number !

Test drove #37 today. Very nice car and pleased to discover it was owned by a lady on here.

Wasn't a mark on it and the previous owner was good enough to tell merge car was well cared for and little used.

Very interested in the car and will take a look again tomorrow and decide what I want to do. Basically the dealer wasn't willing to do anything on he price but I did negotiate a cup spoiler and front tyres replaced.

A very nice car, ideal for trackdays which I want to use it for and I think it's worth the extra money compared to a regular 200.

Test drove #37 today. Very nice car and pleased to discover it was owned by a lady on here.

Wasn't a mark on it and the previous owner was good enough to tell merge car was well cared for and little used.

Very interested in the car and will take a look again tomorrow and decide what I want to do. Basically the dealer wasn't willing to do anything on he price but I did negotiate a cup spoiler and front tyres replaced.

A very nice car, ideal for trackdays which I want to use it for and I think it's worth the extra money compared to a regular 200.

Ha - good man!

The business manager was going to put the spoiler on in the near future thanks to my input. Hope you liked it pal. It's a really nice car.

Barely even used.

Hope you get it :smile:

do you work for the dealership?

Not at the moment. Know a lot of the team there quite well though.

Actually have an interview there in the next week. So fingers crossed.

If the sales exec. was young Sam or Craig; tell them Jack told you about the car; you may get a little discount (may).

Worth a try :smile:

i will give it a go. think im going back for a second look tomorrow anyway!

shame i hadn't known it was for sale before it went in part ex!

no it was absolutely hanging when he brought it out the compound - mould on the indicator lenses, inside the wheels etc and covered in dirt from i guess the high winds we've had!

it must have stood around for a while.

he blasted it off with a jet wash as i wanted to check the paint underneath and other than 1 stonechip it was excellent

under the dirt you could see it has been a cared for car - its just sat in a compound for a while.

i was worried about the bird crap which was all over the car - especially on the black roof but it hadnt seemed to mark.

i love a bit of car detailing anyway so i can sort this out i reckon.

if i buy it i would rather take it as is and prep it myself to be honest but it has to go through the workshop before it can go out.

no it was absolutely hanging when he brought it out the compound - mould on the indicator lenses, inside the wheels etc and covered in dirt from i guess the high winds we've had!

it must have stood around for a while.

he blasted it off with a jet wash as i wanted to check the paint underneath and other than 1 stonechip it was excellent

under the dirt you could see it has been a cared for car - its just sat in a compound for a while.

i was worried about the bird crap which was all over the car - especially on the black roof but it hadnt seemed to mark.

i love a bit of car detailing anyway so i can sort this out i reckon.

if i buy it i would rather take it as is and prep it myself to be honest but it has to go through the workshop before it can go out.

When I bought mine, they had it in for 2 hours.

They got it off the truck, into the compound and gave it a little wash. (Or as their cleaners call - a thorough clean) and I was driving it.

When I finally got it, it was in pretty good condition. Needed a stratch removed from the black front bumper panel, which I seen before and after. Can't even tell.

The guys there will do what they can to keep you happy, so make sure you get a good deal.

Always get mats! Haha

Sady we haven't had the weather on our side the past week. Both wet and dry with winds means the car will be in horrible shape, exterior wise anyway.

I'm sure you'll make the right decision :thumbsup:

The mats inside are the nice sport ones which came with the car and just need a clean up but a new spare set would be handy!

went to have a look first thing this morning and apparently the car sold just after i test drove it yesterday!

pretty gutted but never mind. will keep looking

went to have a look first thing this morning and apparently the car sold just after i test drove it yesterday!

pretty gutted but never mind. will keep looking

Aww no!! Gutted for you mate!

There's not many Silverstones available at the minute. I'd say go for a decent spec 200.

Hope you get what you look for.

Jack.

You don't live near Preston or Cleveleys/Fleetwood do you? I've seen one on my commute a few times going from the M55 to Amounderness Way and also one at Asda Fulwood near where I work.

Sorry only just seen this but yep, that's me. Well the M55 one anyway, the Asda one I'm not sure on as I try to avoid Preston. I live in Cleveleys but I lift share with a guy in Thornton sometimes. I think I've seen your car in the Lamb's Road area a few times.

Welcome to the club. I've got #1, I know #2 is currently up for sale in Bristol near me. Great little cars, use the forum and the 'how to guides' to make the most of the car. If you are interested in modifying the car, both as a bit of fun and to enhance it then let us know.

Cheers .... Simon.

I have No:30

1- Gilmos1

2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8- Luke-200silvergp
9- chrisG200
10-