Wheel arch liner ebay?

That doesn't look like an RS one to me. I'd guess that's likely to be a standard Clio one, I'd suggest asking the seller what it's for. Unfortunately the liners are hard to find for these second had and most tend to break from what I've seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately again I'd guess it's a regular Clio one, the description says 15" wheel. May be worth contacting the seller to ask if the can get the sport ones. If they can get new ones at a sensible price I'm sure they'd make a few quid out of them, there always people looking for them. It wouldn't bother me too much if something like a arch liner wasn't oem - as long as it fits and stays attached that is!

Unfortunately again I'd guess it's a regular Clio one, the description says 15" wheel. May be worth contacting the seller to ask if the can get the sport ones. If they can get new ones at a sensible price I'm sure they'd make a few quid out of them, there always people looking for them. It wouldn't bother me too much if something like a arch liner wasn't oem - as long as it fits and stays attached that is!

Odd this as they did list as fitting clio 200 - will messae them