Where to buy 200 Cup suspension.

SilverTrackSurfer

Paid Member
I have just bought a 197 standard suspension. Where is best to locate 200 cup shocks from and what springs would you guys recommend.

Going for fast road with about 4 trackdays a year :smile:.

Thanks in advance.
Picture of the recently purchased 197.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171012-213505.jpg
    Screenshot_20171012-213505.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 15
I recently had to buy a set of fronts for mine and I got them from renault parts direct. Just make sure you get the earlier ones. As for springs it varies a lot of people have H&R's or standard cup springs are decent enough

I recently had to buy a set of fronts for mine and I got them from renault parts direct. Just make sure you get the earlier ones. As for springs it varies a lot of people have H&R's or standard cup springs are decent enough

Thanks mate. How much roughly were they if you dont mind me asking?

You considered going for a set of coilovers? B14s are like £700 and are great for fast road/occasional track. Your really not going to notice a huge difference from just changing from none cup to cup.

You considered going for a set of coilovers? B14s are like £700 and are great for fast road/occasional track. Your really not going to notice a huge difference from just changing from none cup to cup.

I have considered B14s. Just from the poll in this section, most people seem to value the cup shocks and springs. But yes b14s are a consideration mate.