Where to buy a Sprint Spoiler

Hi Chris I'm looking for some help if you don't mind? I've just bought a sprint, it was second hand so I've got nothing but the spoiler and I'm just wondering what would be the best adhesive to use to actually fit it or if there is any fitting guides available for the Sprint? Sorry to bother you and jumping in but any help would be appreciated.

Hello mate

Don't think there's any guides no. Get a strong adhesive like a 2 part epoxy or tiger seal or something like that. You could be cheeky and ring ktec up and ask what sealant they provide with the sprint spoiler :wink:

Yeah please it be helpful, someone said to use 3M tape but I'm worried it might fly off if I go too fast lol

Hello mate

Don't think there's any guides no. Get a strong adhesive like a 2 part epoxy or tiger seal or something like that. You could be cheeky and ring ktec up and ask what sealant they provide with the sprint spoiler :wink:

Someone did say to use 3M double sided tape but I'm scared it might fly off with some speed or someone just rip it off!
Do you know what else they provide along side the sealant they send out with the spoiler originally if anything?
Lollll ringing up could be an idea!

Someone did say to use 3M double sided tape but I'm scared it might fly off with some speed or someone just rip it off!
Do you know what else they provide along side the sealant they send out with the spoiler originally if anything?

GOD NO I wouldnt be using tape to hold on something like that....

Its just sealant and the spoiler I'm pretty sure mate. Although ive never bought one.

Reactions: nlr94
I've just bought one brand new and you get a fixing kit which the guy said nobody uses and some sealant. Guy said the amount of sealant you get with it is stingy so buy tiger seal or silkaflex instead and just bond it in place. Use a panel wipe or similar to remove any excess

When I fitted my sprint I used some of the very strong VHB 3M double sided tape and the original 4 holes left my cup spoiler and 4 decent screws. This way I can easily swap and change spoilers.

DONT just use the tape on its own!

Last edited: