which megane ecus work?

Sean197

RIP Albi :( Hello Red 200 :)
I've collected all the major parts to fit the 225 engine into my clio, I'm just wondering if anyone has a definitive idea of which megane ecus work with the conversion? I'm aware the megane ecu will need the immobiliser swapped from my clio one, and I can have this done for £70, I just need to know if my '05 ecu will work or if I'll need another megane ecu. Cheers

I've collected all the major parts to fit the 225 engine into my clio, I'm just wondering if anyone has a definitive idea of which megane ecus work with the conversion? I'm aware the megane ecu will need the immobiliser swapped from my clio one, and I can have this done for £70, I just need to know if my '05 ecu will work or if I'll need another megane ecu. Cheers
[MENTION=1286]litchy[/MENTION] knows I think. If not give SC AUTOS a call, Steve can decode your ECU and tell you which ones work. He can also do your loom as well which makes it so much easier and neater when it comes to wiring up.

Just for future reference for anyone doing the conversion, Paul at RS Tuning can make any megane 225 ecu work for £150 plus vat.