Which one help

Which One help

• 220T Trophy

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 275 Trophy

Votes: 18 90.0%

• Total voters
The Megane, much like the 197/200 has presence and you can clearly tell it's not the run of the mill 1.4 hatchback. Interior styling is also miles better in the Megane too.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
Come guys most of you know me so help an old Man
I voted Megane Kev, coz it's what I would have, but if you're choosing between your current car and the Meg for a daily plus fun I might go with the Clio. Given where you live an automatic is a good call & I seem to remember you saying you'd never go back to a manual. As a toy the Meg might be more fun, though as you know you have to keep the tank half full for best results. Ask yourself if you'd miss the Clio box in race mode on track, and when stuck in London traffic & base your decision on that. Also consider the depreciation on the Clio and the fact that you'll soon be able to buy a Megane with the flappy paddle box. Might be the car that suits you best mate!

Last edited:
I've voted for the Meg Kev, purely based on 'regret' value. The standard spec is amazing and I know I wouldn't want to have a conversation in the future where I said 'I could have had one of those'. As the new Meg looms, I think now is the time to have a 275 and to just enjoy it.

Would be the Meg for me Kev if I was lucky enough to be in a position of choice. Not a massive fan of the Arse if I’m honest but don’t think the mk4 Clio looks better than the mk3!!

unfortunately kev if you picked the clio 220 as much as it is a great car. As soon as you see me going around spa in the megane you'd be full of regret, but then again i think you need to drive both and make sure you're happy with your choice.
Different people have different needs.
Megane has a rather hard ride, amazing recaros which you're scared to get in and out of. Some good tech but maybe feels a little out dated by the new clio! and remember... 3 doors.

You’ve owned a 250, do you regret selling it? The 275 won’t be much different to your 250. Seats etc yes and also Akra but that’s about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

has to be a new megane for me..quite like the looks of it..sure you will test drive it first to make a decision...:thumb: