Which performance tyre?

I have 4 new toyo t1rs on at the moment. And my god they are floaty, don't remember them being this sketchy from new on the mini.

Had eagle f1's on before, may switch back.

Reactions: papa
There's a guy on Facebook called Ben Patey he does them for something like £340-360 delivered in 215/45/17, he's in most Clio pages
I always try Black Circles and MyTyres, then go and try a few local retailers who often price match or better. I like giving my money to local business if I can.

Sent from my E6553 using Tapatalk
Cheers guys appreciate the help.

I've only just got two new Contisport 5 fronts so aren't in the market.

But; am just genuinely interested if there's any 'bargain' performance to be had on these cars tyre-wise, or if some of the less well supported / sported tyres are equally as good as the better-known top-end stuff [I admire anyone who makes their own choice / thinks outside the box / isn't a sheep / likes to be different.......] !!!

Ecsta Le Sport KU39's and Bridgestone RE070s (VERY stiff sidewall i've read) being two that i'd be interested to hear reviews from 197 / 200 users on.....just because :smile:

Or anything else less mainstream than AD08R's, Contisports, PS4's etc

Yep always run ad08 on my stuff..........wears good too

Grip levels are widely reported.

Not seen many write-ups on longevity. And for those seeking outright grip - it's often not a major concern.

Coming from what sounds like a long-term user....that's good to hear.

M
Grip levels are widely reported.

Not seen many write-ups on longevity. And for those seeking outright grip - it's often not a major concern.

Coming from what sounds like a long-term user....that's good to hear.
Yep frs did around 12k on a daily. With track day and alot of b Rd thrashing around Derbyshire lanes lol