Who does what?

So in the interest of getting to know members, thought I would start a thread for us all to post what we do for a living, what pays the bills and what are our hobbies (aside from Clio's)

I work for Rader International, as a CNC machine operator. If I was to sum up my job poorly, it would simply be I watch wheels spin in a machine for 8-12 hours a day!

Outside of work I have a teenage son, a demanding girlfriend and a 4 year old black Labrador. I have also been known to ride a bike through a forest or up and down a hill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jimmy
HGV CLASS ONE DRIVER out Monday to Friday live with my better half Diane have a Grandson and a acquired Daughter and have a major drug problem SPA and have a cat called TOM

Reactions: Johnny 99
What's your Labrador called? :smiley:

My official job title is 'QA Engineer', but basically I test software and make sure it works and try to break it etc, it sounds boring but the people I work with are really great and we always have a laugh.
The company is called Avecto, and they're such a good company to work for the benefits are excellent!

Live with my partner of 5 years and got a black kitten called Luna, don't really do much in my spare time apart from browse here :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: stevef175
What's your Labrador called? :smiley:

My official job title is 'QA Engineer', but basically I test software and make sure it works and try to break it etc, it sounds boring but the people I work with are really great and we always have a laugh.
The company is called Avecto, and they're such a good company to work for the benefits are excellent!

Live with my partner of 5 years and got a black kitten called Luna, don't really do much in my spare time apart from browse here :tearsofjoy:

This is Bella... 27d994a89dfbb855e696a3286ad7fe6e.jpg

So in the interest of getting to know members, thought I would start a thread for us all to post what we do for a living, what pays the bills and what are our hobbies (aside from Clio's)

I work for Rader International, as a CNC machine operator. If I was to sum up my job poorly, it would simply be I watch wheels spin in a machine for 8-12 hours a day!

Outside of work I have a teenage son, a demanding girlfriend and a 4 year old black Labrador. I have also been known to ride a bike through a forest or up and down a hill!

I ride bikes a lot, have a GIANT Reign and a STANTON Switchback.IMG_2765.jpg

I've been a driver (white van man) for an international relief aid charity for the last 12 years, but became disillusioned over the past 5 years after a management change & chucked it at the end of 2016. Official finish date Jan 2nd. Have a little money so calling it early retirement. Always intended to stop at 60 & I'm 56 so what's 4 years? Enjoying track days & time with my wife for now but I'll have to watch the budget a bit as I'm still over spending for now. No regrets though, I've been under the Dr on antidepressants for a couple of years plus & I'm happier than I've been in years now. Best thing I ever did was retire!

I'm 35 property manager/ senior surveyor for Cushman & wakefirld (basically manage a portfolio of retail and industrial parks and a few office buildings. I'm divorced and have a 3yo son which I half share with my ex time wise.

Spare time like to drive the clio to a country lane...would love to go in track this year just for the experience nothing serious.

Love extreme sports done a bit of off & on road cycling ( drove the clio to Les 2 Alps last summer for some DH cycling. Best part was reaching the bottom of the mountain at 11pm and hammered the clio up the mountain to the resort..wow what an adrenaline rush that was. Also done my share of snowboarding and loveed over the years tinkering with all remote control cars/ buggies/ trucks (Nitro, Petrol and now electric Lipo)

Sorry went on a bit