Who's getting a iPhone 5c then ????

I am dreading Friday next week....UPS are one of the two carriers for the iPhone 5S, so anyone who has ordered one from Apple directly, we could be delivering it. So all those Apple fan boys that have to be the first to lay their hands on this hunk of junk will have it Friday...I just hope that hardly anyone in Farnham has ordered one....make my day a lot easier.

Are they out in the shops too? If yes, this will be the scene on Friday (re-post I know!) - change the iPhone number obviously :wink:

[video=youtube;FL7yD-0pqZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/video]

Lol @ Mike. Knew you wouldn't be able to resist at the "Apple Fanboys" as you put it.

I hope your run off yer feet next Friday now lol.

After having iPhones since the iPhone 3G last year I swapped to Android with a Samsung Galaxy S3. Was nice to start with getting to learn another OS but after a while I found it a chore to get on with.
I used to have iPhones (had 3 of them) and switched to HTC with the sensation and I'll never switch back. Suppose it horses for courses really. Also I hated that you HAD to use iTunes for music etc. I've never bought a song of there and never will as to me its poor quality and yes I can head the difference.

After having iPhones since the iPhone 3G last year I swapped to Android with a Samsung Galaxy S3. Was nice to start with getting to learn another OS but after a while I found it a chore to get on with.
I used to have iPhones (had 3 of them) and switched to HTC with the sensation and I'll never switch back. Suppose it horses for courses really. Also I hated that you HAD to use iTunes for music etc. I've never bought a song of there and never will as to me its poor quality and yes I can head the difference.

Quite a few of my friends Paddy have also switched to HTC and said there better than the iPhone

Personally I much prefer iOS to android.

Yes you have to jailbreak it but then you have to root android imo

Had the email from Apple this morning - got to admire their new approach to the market. Love my apple devices with a passion - but then again every OS and bit of hardware produced has it's own merits and demerits. Each to there own :smile:

Had the email from Apple this morning - got to admire their new approach to the market. Love my apple devices with a passion - but then again every OS and bit of hardware produced has it's own merits and demerits. Each to there own :smile:
Had the email to :wink:

I still have my 3GS! Lol

was due an upgrade, but with all these new phones coming out so quickly. I've held off upgrading atm and just gone sim only.

i will definitely have another iPhone, they just do everything simply and well. Most my friends have iMessage too, so that makes a huge difference.

My 4S has started to slow down and freeze, due an upgrade in October so will upgrade to the new one then I think. Last two years and I havent felt the need to change once, which says something as I used to change phones every 6 months!

All about the Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear although im looking forward to the iPhone release for the sheer fact itll make me loads of money :smile: