Why Clio's annoy me......Part 1.

Re the wiper one wipe, if you pull the wiper stalk back quickly and let go it will only wipe once and wait about 5 seconds, then wipe once more. If the jets squirt you've held it too long.

Even 9mph slower is impressive. I know of a guy with a V6 Exige with full Cup R aero on it and he's only ("only"!) doing 115 through Eau Rouge and a top speed of 140 at the end of the Kemmel.

Very quick indeed mate.

Presuming you're on some trick suspension and proper tyres?

Even 9mph slower is impressive. I know of a guy with a V6 Exige with full Cup R aero on it and he's only ("only"!) doing 115 through Eau Rouge and a top speed of 140 at the end of the Kemmel.

Very quick indeed mate.

Presuming you're on some trick suspension and proper tyres?
No all std just mad as a March Hare plus now on my 8th trip

Ha! Don't put yourself down mate! Bigger balls can soon overun talent and get you in a mess huh?! That's plain good driving. Especially if you're on stock suspension and tyres.

:smile:

What sort of times are you getting? If I remember correctly he's got a best of 2:47 but thinks he could shave a few seconds off without traffic. And that's in a car that weighs about 1100kg with 370ish bhp and serious aero.

Ha! Don't put yourself down mate! Bigger balls can soon overun talent and get you in a mess huh?! That's plain good driving. Especially if you're on stock suspension and tyres.

:smile:

What sort of times are you getting? If I remember correctly he's got a best of 2:47 but thinks he could shave a few seconds off without traffic. And that's in a car that weighs about 1100kg with 370ish bhp and serious aero.
I never time just enjoy my playground booked to go 4 times next year did you see the video I tag you on

Clutch that sounds like a haunted house really does my head in :tearsofjoy:

I fixed this on my 197 with some WD-40. I just got my head in the footwell and sprayed the crap out of the clutch pedal mechanism. You'll need something to catch the drips though!

I fixed this on my 197 with some WD-40. I just got my head in the footwell and sprayed the crap out of the clutch pedal mechanism. You'll need something to catch the drips though!

Yeah I was thinking this but never got around to it, think I'll give it a try.

Although I'm sure I saw an old post saying this is a temporary solution and you can properly sort it by tightening some bolts.

I'll have a gander tomorrow :smiley:

The picture says it how it is for this annoyance! 3 people tried and failed the dipped beam replacement, nipping it in to Renault tomorrow morning!

98f4f3dc574767839c7ae6d429b58679.jpg

Reactions: lewisflintham
Ahh it's easy you just need really skinny and long fingers like me :tearsofjoy:

Haha I'll quote the service guy at Renault, "bring it in tomorrow, it'll be a 5 minute job!"

Hopefully they won't charge me £40 like they did the drivers side a few months back!

Reactions: Dystant
Don't Halfords do a free fitting service, or do they avoid cars they know are a pain?

Similar Thread Suggestions