Will clio 200 cs seats fit in my 197

yes they will the only thing will be if there is a box under the seat with a Cabasse radio amp with regards to sliding forward enough when tipping it forward getting in and out of the back. The only thing to think about is the back seat in a 200 has only 2 seats the 197 has three so will need and extra headrest and the extra fabric over the middle seatbelt buckle I'm not sure if they are a MOT requirement.
Now the headrest can be fitted and the fabric can be pulled back over the belt buckle if a double buckle is fitted 2 minute job. I know all this as I have a Clio 200 factory leather interior. The front seat tipping forward is easy there is a bar with an arch in the old seats you can swap it with the Clio 200 seats that have a straight bar.
upload_2018-4-24_22-13-21.png
upload_2018-4-24_22-14-42.png
upload_2018-4-24_22-15-54.png

Reactions: Sean197
Thanks so much for the reply!

That's perfect thanks so much for that!
Just need to get my hands on a interior!

yes they will the only thing will be if there is a box under the seat with a Cabasse radio amp with regards to sliding forward enough when tipping it forward getting in and out of the back. The only thing to think about is the back seat in a 200 has only 2 seats the 197 has three so will need and extra headrest and the extra fabric over the middle seatbelt buckle I'm not sure if they are a MOT requirement.
Now the headrest can be fitted and the fabric can be pulled back over the belt buckle if a double buckle is fitted 2 minute job. I know all this as I have a Clio 200 factory leather interior.
View attachment 123392
View attachment 123393
View attachment 123394
anks
Now the headrest can be fitted and the fabric can be pulled back over the belt buckle if a double buckle is fitted 2 minute job. I know all this as I have a Clio 200 factory leather interior. The front seat tipping forward is easy there is a bar with an arch in the old seats you can swap it with the Clio 200 seats that have a straight bar.
View attachment 123392
View attachment 123393
View attachment 123394

Right I would stick to the Recaro CS as others could be a little wide for the car someone here even fitted Recaros from a VXR Corsa which can work out cheaper I'm looking for Raider - Megane 250 leather CS trims I don't want to rip apart my good 197 trims but I would like to match the leather rear seats I already have with the 200 interior.
upload_2018-4-25_0-4-12.png

Reactions: Pav
Right I would stick to the Recaro CS as others could be a little wide for the car someone here even fitted Recaros from a VXR Corsa which can work out cheaper I'm looking for Raider - Megane 250 leather CS trims I don't want to rip apart my good 197 trims but I would like to match the leather rear seats I already have with the 200 interior.
View attachment 123395

They look amazing!