Wiring and immobilizer swap

Hi well i have done conversion jobs on these renualts and other cars i currently am doing the wiring for the coversions and also immo swap on ecu olease get in touch if you need any wiring doing or immo swap also if you just need any info i am a fully trained mechanic with my own garage in salford manchester

what you should do is make and sell your own plug and play loom for people doing the conversion themselves. KTec do them but they're about £4-500!!!!

Reactions: trevor milnes
what you should do is make and sell your own plug and play loom for people doing the conversion themselves. KTec do them but they're about £4-500!!!!
Yeah i will start doing a loom and also get ecus in ready to go as soon as i have i will post on here can you think off anything that would be worth while stocking sean

Reactions: Sean197
Yeah i will start doing a loom and also get ecus in ready to go as soon as i have i will post on here can you think off anything that would be worth while stocking sean

The only things that need fabrication are the exhaust, the boost pipes, and if you're fitting new driveshafts then they need to be half clio and half megane as new megane shafts are different at the hub end. That's pretty much it.