Wrist watch check...

Hey chaps, lets see what you got, interested to see what you guys are wearing, any avid collectors?

Iv'e always liked watches, but don't have the wealth to fund it, my watches are low end sadly!.

Ive had several G Shocks, tough as you like, I only have two watches currently would like to buy some more Have my eye on an SKX with pepsi bezel...

GD-120MB-1ER:

GD-120MB-1ER.jpg

Orient Ray Raven PVD, only recently got this its my first automatic and love it to bits - now addicted to Nato straps (cheaper than car parts though).

43016086-DSCF0010_EDIT.jpg

I've a couple of expensive watches and a few cheaper ones, the 10th of a second hand on one of the chrono dials stuck about 7 years back and I left it in to be fixed, £290!

I have this G-Shock GR-8900A-1ER which I got for my birthday 3 years ago. It looks so cool and does a cracking job being solar powered. The most low maintenance watch ever!
Casio_G_Shock_horlogeband_GR8900A_1ER.jpg
I'm currently using an Apple Watch series 1 which my CEO said I could use, and it does the job - nothing special. I only use it to track my steps each day as it links to my Vitality healthcare app that gives me a free Starbucks every week :smiley:
alu-spacegray-sp.jpg
If my contract doesn't renew, I'll just have to give it back and use the G Shock if I stay in Tech/Media. If I have to go back to the corporate life, then I'll be back to wearing this:
img10303348330.jpg

Since getting one of those Fitbit jobbies my watches a just sat in a box in the wardrobe now! Have to get them out for a wear

I have this G-Shock GR-8900A-1ER which I got for my birthday 3 years ago. It looks so cool and does a cracking job being solar powered. The most low maintenance watch ever!
Casio_G_Shock_horlogeband_GR8900A_1ER.jpg
I'm currently using an Apple Watch series 1 which my CEO said I could use, and it does the job - nothing special. I only use it to track my steps each day as it links to my Vitality healthcare app that gives me a free Starbucks every week :smiley:
alu-spacegray-sp.jpg
If my contract doesn't renew, I'll just have to give it back and use the G Shock if I stay in Tech/Media. If I have to go back to the corporate life, then I'll be back to wearing this:
img10303348330.jpg

Yeh not had a smart watch as of yet, just does not appeal to me just seems a step to far - bought the wife a fitbit blaze the battery life is incredible...