Xbl - cod gamertags

If anyone is planning on getting Call Of Duty Ghosts (Released tonight), give me an add on XBL :smile:

Feel free to drop your gamertags in here for other users aswell.

Gamertag - Ryan l Stevo (l is an L!)

Waiting for it coming out with the Xbox One (I have both pre-ordered).

Xbox live ID is: paddybass

Bought it for PC this time round, XBL ran out and can't be bothered to renew when I use it for a couple weeks a year.
Extinction - Boring as sin, idk how they expected it to compete with Zombies.
Multiplayer - Camp fest, worse so than previous COD's.
Storyline - Starting over the weekend, only ever play on the hardest setting so need time XD

Nevermind, back to Forza.

Bought it for PC this time round, XBL ran out and can't be bothered to renew when I use it for a couple weeks a year.
Extinction - Boring as sin, idk how they expected it to compete with Zombies.
Multiplayer - Camp fest, worse so than previous COD's.
Storyline - Starting over the weekend, only ever play on the hardest setting so need time XD

Nevermind, back to Forza.

I only ever play multiplayer on COD as I like playing competitive. I'm just hoping as the game becomes more familiar people start leaving there tents.. Could definitely do with patching the ammount of bullets to death though!

Favourite gun so far, SA-805, Honey Badger and the L115

I only ever really buy a game for a the online content as well, only a few exceptions to that but they are games that are all about the story.
Bullets to death seems about right to me, some guns are a bit over powered though and seeing as you can buy everything from the work go is a bit disappointing. Lag is my main bug bear at the moment.

Last edited:
I only ever play multiplayer on COD as I like playing competitive. I'm just hoping as the game becomes more familiar people start leaving there tents.. Could definitely do with patching the ammount of bullets to death though!

Favourite gun so far, SA-805, Honey Badger and the L115

We talking about 360 or Xbox One in this thread?

Deaks, saw you posted a screen shot on here once and you had a tab up for MLG - cant be bothered with the competitive side any more, good few years past that now. I rarely play COD at all anymore and to play competitive it becomes pretty time consuming. Back in the day though [MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION] and i were unbeaten in Europe :wink:

We talking about 360 or Xbox One in this thread?
I
Deaks, saw you posted a screen shot on here once and you had a tab up for MLG - cant be bothered with the competitive side any more, good few years past that now. I rarely play COD at all anymore and to play competitive it becomes pretty time consuming. Back in the day though [MENTION=4601]Stephen[/MENTION] and i were unbeaten in Europe :wink:

Nice man! What game did you two used to play? Im guessing halo! :smile:

Yeah I still play competitive on cod ghosts at the moment. Dubs and 4v4 team. Its fun when you're winning definitely haha.

Nice man! What game did you two used to play? Im guessing halo! :smile:

Yeah I still play competitive on cod ghosts at the moment. Dubs and 4v4 team. Its fun when you're winning definitely haha.

COD 4
doubles rank 1 unbeaten in Europe
Team was various in the top

MW2
Doubles rank 3 in Europe lost once
Team again was various in the top

Pretty much it after that so quite a few years ago - MW3 / Black Ops and all the others ive not been huge fan off. Find the games have too many kids on and too many people just hiding in a bush which does my head in and makes it annoying/boring to play. Plus they have tried to make the games too balanced now so its harder to dominate games going like 70+ kills to sub 10 deaths every time. Good old days of COD4 with an M16 and spray spots on every map :smiley: then MW2 just using a UMP :smiley: - those were by FAR the best call of duties