XBO V PS4 - or staying old?

I ended up pre-ordering a PS4 bundle from Shopto. Now that the wee man goes to bed at the same time every night (And now sleeps when he does so) I have time to enjoy an old past time of mine (Playing games).

And to those that want to play current gen games.

Play them on your current gen consoles? No?

Shop to we voted best gaming site and have many consumer awards. I've used them for years with no issues.

PS4 is better value for money at the mo for me. Knockhill from October until end of March is a no go really.

Dont see point in upgrading the latest ps4, GTA is on the PS3 and so will be GT6 so ill save myself some pennys and wait a year or 2. As for the xbox that is stupidly expensive and as much as i like forza that will have to wait till it comes down to a reasonable price.

I saw a lot of people are unhappy with their Xbox One's as the update is bricking them or something, not the best start. :worried:

Allegedly the bricked Xbox Ones are all down to "user error".

Something about once an update has installed and the system has restarted, the Xbox One stays on the same screen (Looks like its locked up) for around 7 minutes. A lot of folk are assuming the console has locked up and pull the plug. In essence the console is still installing and pulling the plug whilst installing the update bricks it.

Allegedly the bricked Xbox Ones are all down to "user error".

Something about once an update has installed and the system has restarted, the Xbox One stays on the same screen (Looks like its locked up) for around 7 minutes. A lot of folk are assuming the console has locked up and pull the plug. In essence the console is still installing and pulling the plug whilst installing the update bricks it.

Glad I know that now because I'd end up pulling the plug because of my impatience. :biggrin:

Similar Thread Suggestions