Youtube

Chris

Bad cop
Do we have any other avid youtube watchers on site?

If so, what sort of channels do you like watching?

The Hydraulic Press Channel.

I started watching when he had barely any subscribers, now he's got 1.5 million of them. Videos are funny and the guy and his wife's laugh gets me every time.

The iPhone 7 video is pretty good... watch it all the way to the end :tearsofjoy:.

Yeah I've seen that channel before, namely when he tried to crush a ball bearing and it shanked his tooling haha!

Oh crap it made a mess of that iPhone 7 lol! Lol at the slug thing haha!

Reactions: Dystant
It's so easy to get lost for hours on Youtube!

I'm hooked on dash cam compilations at the moment UK Dash Cams ... It is frightening how genuinely shit some drivers are on the roads these days...

I'm a massive Star Wars nerd so I subscribe to the channel Make It Dirty - they compile clips from the films and set them to a music score, with a theme running through them, or a focus on a particular character e.g. Anakin Skywalker

Star Wars Archive is another similar one, however they do more trailers and official videos etc. Ultimate Franchise Trailer

I realise most people will have stopped reading this post at 'I'm a massive Star Wars nerd'.....:flushed:

It's so easy to get lost for hours on Youtube!

I'm hooked on dash cam compilations at the moment UK Dash Cams ... It is frightening how genuinely shit some drivers are on the roads these days...

love that channel, always look forward to the Friday upload. "shitting Peugeot!"

Dont particularly watch a channel, but even though i am no good at it, i do like watching free runners and stunt bikes.

Also like watching Danny Macaskill

Reactions: Chris
@Chris91 He has done very well for himself. i do think his older videos are the best ones!

Did you ever watch that guy who went really fast all the time on his motorbike? cant remember his name

Yeah thats the one, what ever happend to him

It's a Swedish guy, still alive believe it or not. I watched a vid of him doing something like 45miles in 14mins averaging something like 170mph. .