Youtube

There was also a guy in a bmw who use to drift and fly around in built up areas

guy from Georgia in the blue/grey 5 series? He's dead, killed in a car accident as the passenger ironically. Now I didn't mind the back road drifting but through busy built-up areas he drove like a prick.

Very much into Jimmy diresta's videos right now, very talented craftsman!

Check him out!

This is a video where he made a cannon from scratch.

haha thanks @KYFO.CO.UK
The only reason I've got this channel is to post the videos in the forums really, before I knew it people started writing nasty comments about dangerous driving etc so I had to make a few of them unlisted lol

I watch chris harris on cars and a few music channels:smile: I used to watch Mr JWW but after a while it became boring and too flashy for my liking.

Just started watching Royal Jordanian - a motovlogger. I don't know a lot about bikes, but he rides some very nice-sounding machines and he seems a likeable bloke.

I'm really into Mighty Car Mods just now, although I realise I'm about 6 years behind most people... Supergramps is an awesome car, and I'd sacrifice a few body parts to own the Double Unicorn.

Reactions: 930Tech
I watch mighty car mods, done some cool stuff on there.

B is for build I like and when they do a video ' bad obsession' motorsport. they've been build a mini longer than I've been at my clio lol

Currently watching a lot of a channel called "this old tony" does a lot of machining and making things. Very skilled engineer! Probably up your street @sevenfourate

Currently watching a lot of a channel called "this old tony" does a lot of machining and making things. Very skilled engineer! Probably up your street @sevenfourate

Reminded you of me because of his machining skills or because he's OLD Tony :smile:

I'll have a look next time on on. Thanks for the heads-up.

Reactions: Chris
I watch mighty car mods, done some cool stuff on there.

B is for build I like and when they do a video ' bad obsession' motorsport. they've been build a mini longer than I've been at my clio lol

B is for 'bodge' I keep thinking to myself a lot of the time! But yeah great channel

You'll probably like Speed Academy if you like B and MCM. Also on MotorTrend the Engine Masters series is good.

And also just how much spare time some people have on their hands :smile:

Very true, some of these 'hobbyists' take it too new heights...

And some people go to immense effort/cost to pull a simple joke sometimes...