£1 wash mitt!

Haha I told Luke about these on Facebook :smile: I ordered two as well. They also do a 5 sq-ft drying towel for £1.99!

Your welcome :tongueout:
I just ordered the one, only got 56p left in my bank account lol. Cheers for linking me Mike.

bloody hell that is cheap!

I ended up buying more bits anyway, drying towels, mitt, micro fiber cloths etc. you can never have enough of these things ha! Cheers Ross

5 towels arrived yesterday, really happy with them, one for each large section of the car :smile:

Same with me, and 3 wash mitts :O haha came the day after I bought them, used them yesterday and can really tell the difference! especially when drying the car, now I do have soap and bubbles flying out the back of it as I go down the road!!

Mine haven't been delivered yet :|

!!!??? Was talking to Ross about this! I live in the Isle of Man and my 5 Towels and 3 Mitts came the day after I ordered them and then the next day my alloy brush!?

We couldn't figure out how they hadn't gotten to his so same with yours!

!!!??? Was talking to Ross about this! I live in the Isle of Man and my 5 Towels and 3 Mitts came the day after I ordered them and then the next day my alloy brush!?

I'll give it until Thursday and then if nothing I'll drop them an email.

Mine came the day after yours Tim via DPD. Just need to buy some shampoo to use them with now!