~£25k used cars

Agree, S3 with 3dr looks better. Meg is similar bhp, more hardcore/track focused and stands out way more (why I listed a meg and not S3). RS3 I still think look good and is a nice 340Bhp

RS5 is obvs better than an S5 but it depends on price difference (not sure on his budget), plus running costs etc

Really? I didn't realise they were in production yet

Yeah was just using the S5/RS5 thing as a example :smile:

Yeah 265 and the S3 are different cars though, as you said meg more sporty hot hatch look, where as the S3 I'd say is more luxury/quick.

I saw one on eBay a while back.. I nearly creamed when I saw it, look soooo good.

Yeah was just using the S5/RS5 thing as a example :smile:

Yeah 265 and the S3 are different cars though, as you said meg more sporty hot hatch look, where as the S3 I'd say is more luxury/quick.

I saw one on eBay a while back.. I nearly creamed when I saw it, look soooo good.

Yeah, seen them but only as concept rather than confirmed production. Do prefer the black edition alloys though!

The new model s3 is the same pace as the rs3. Not much in it at all, I'm sure they'll release a quicker rs3 soon though.

Would like an EVO but it's in the same class as the Subaru... Fq360 is basically undrivable, 330 would be the one to get. But as you say, MPG is shocking.

The a3 saloon is in addition to the a3 and a3 sportback. It's the s3 sportback I'm looking at, 0-60 in about 4.9s! Not bad for the price.

Had to cancel the appointments for Saturday, so will have to be the following weekend at the earliest now.