06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

shame they mixed them up..could have had it fitted ..good things come to those who wait they say.. :drunk:

sadly no bolt hoes are all wrong and yeah however now having to pay more money and get them from GSM seats and they haven't got any UK stock until 2 weeks so ill be waiting a while until Tweaks get me a refund anyway.. But looks like i can focus on some other bits and bobs like main beam light and wheels i do need to get them painted they look rubbish at the moment.

right not much of an update but i have put my depo on my cage from Safety Devices as part of a group buy from CS.net my seat rail has not turned up yet and is due next Monday at end of the month and over the weekend i will be sorting out bits to sell off my 172

so i cant do much but some cleaning pics never go a miss also sad day as ive just put a sales thread up on my 172

IMG_7306.JPG IMG_7308.JPG IMG_7321.JPG IMG_7324.JPG

NOT HAPPY AT ALL

So after Demon Tweaks couldn't provide me with the correct sub frame i decided to go and spend more money whit GSM seats after specifying exactly what sub frame i needed and the exact part number.... they have sent me the wrong one..

NOT HAPPY AT ALL

So after Demon Tweaks couldn't provide me with the correct sub frame i decided to go and spend more money whit GSM seats after specifying exactly what sub frame i needed and the exact part number.... they have sent me the wrong one..

No way. What a bunch of Clowns. Unfortunately it doesn't surprise me......

What seats did you go for with GSM ?

Good luck.

sooooooo.... little bit sooner than i thought i would due to money and selling my 172 but i have just bought some B14s and collecting them over the weekend. i was thinking keeping it normal height over winter but i cant keep a car standard for long lol

Reactions: Big Ben
Lol, the addiction of modding! Can't say it's ever got hold of me, but I can understand how the mods start breeding once you start! Lots of good reports about the B14s!

Lol, the addiction of modding! Can't say it's ever got hold of me, but I can understand how the mods start breeding once you start! Lots of good reports about the B14s!

i have always modded cars i love it and i have plans for this but money and time is my biggest issue at the moment.

You won't be disappointed with the B14's, they're very good.

hopefully not my first set was on a fiesta and was a set of AVO and they where brilliant but mega harsh then i had AP as a stop gap on my 172 then i was running GAZ with rear coil over unit which where good but i was never really happy with them..

and hopefully going for something a little more compliant on the road but still good at the track as i do spend more time on the road then track might work for me but we will see if i get them on friday might even fit them sunday

sooooooo.... little bit sooner than i thought i would due to money and selling my 172 but i have just bought some B14s and collecting them over the weekend. i was thinking keeping it normal height over winter but i cant keep a car standard for long lol
Great stuff. They are on my shopping list for the spring. Hope they're as good as everyone is saying!