06 nimbus 197 daily track toy

Sorry guys not been the weather for anything...

20180308_133558.jpg
Started to fit the mid box however slight problem it was for a 172 we think but Nick from pms was great got the new one sent out for next day with the other one collected was brilliant

So new one will be going on tomorrow I think and given it a quick clean..

20180308_181200.jpg

Reactions: Sean197 and Big Ben
Have you got a link for that jack?
Looks just what I need. No issues with getting under the Lowered Clio?

shame for the hiccup but all is sorted now so happy days....it would defo get too annoying..drove to Czech on my ktr with no silencer and i was going insane..:excited:

Fun evening managed to get it on then took it for a drive and it was knocking but sounded much better well quieter but felt like it went better to 8a5a7bcbdcc174f28b8bc4cf6526c4ae.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

right took the car to work this morning and the fetling i have done with it has managed to sort out the knocking for now.. however as mentioned in the above post the car feels like its pulling much harder however this is probably because i cant hear myself going as quick but you can notice when you take your foot of the gas cant wait to get it out on track now.. as all it needs is fuel and checking over

best thing to do when you are hungover..done that a few times and have to say it cured me pronto :sweatsmile:
looks fab as always

Spent the evening after work trying to sort out the rear seat belt pretensioner it was all going well one at a time resistors where working and I found the trick View attachment 18188
Removing the white tabs.. so carried on and done the last two but didn't check as going along then started it up after and lights on so need to go at it all again hopefully it will be done tonight..

Great thread, has given me ideas for mine! Did you get the resistors working?

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
Again, really great thread. Did port matching the top and bottom make that much difference? Ive been considering it, I noticed Trackspec offered it as a service.

What did you use for painting the calipers?

Reactions: Cliosport-carl
Again, really great thread. Did port matching the top and bottom make that much difference? Ive been considering it, I noticed Trackspec offered it as a service.

What did you use for painting the calipers?

Yeah @trackspec197 was the one that kinda made me do it but yeah it felt much more eager when it was done and felt like it pulled much more..
20171005_133739.jpg

Also this pic shows the difference between the gasket and the manifold its quite a lot

And the paint I used was called k2 off eBay.

The car is fantastic as normal and the sound even with the res box is amazing but today I did a thing went and collected a nice black bonnet.. fitted it and cleaned the bonnet up then it's just started raining so I can't do the rest but looks much better then the old mess.. 20180410_115402.jpg 20180410_115404.jpg 20180410_123421.jpg 20180410_123431.jpg 20180410_123437.jpg 20180410_123529.jpg