200 spacers

Scalino65

Paid Member
Hi. I know this has probably been done to death but I cant quite find my answer. I have an RS200 with the standard wheels (five spokes not speedlines). Like many think, the rear arches arent really filled by the wheels. I quite fancy the cup racers but as a cheaper alternative, what spacers should i be looking at? Has anyone fitted spacers but only at the rear? Did this muck about with how it drove at all? any other thoughts? cheers. Will

Reactions: Beany
Hi. I know this has probably been done to death but I cant quite find my answer. I have an RS200 with the standard wheels (five spokes not speedlines). Like many think, the rear arches arent really filled by the wheels. I quite fancy the cup racers but as a cheaper alternative, what spacers should i be looking at? Has anyone fitted spacers but only at the rear? Did this muck about with how it drove at all? any other thoughts? cheers. Will

Personally I would avoid spacers, if your spending money on cup racers I’d get some aftermarket wheels instead with a better ET like 45 / 50. (Standard is 68)
Failing that if your desperate and plan to stick with them, I’d suggest 10mm axle spacers on the rear

Reactions: imprezaworks
I run 25mm hubcentric on the rear and 20mm hubcentric up front on standard Speedlines and still handles likes it’s on rails!
In fact it’s the 3rd 200 I have owned with the same set up and all been superb.

Reactions: Beany
thanks chaps. @Beany what would you recommend wheel wise? OZ maybe? If I go the spacer route, is there a particular brand to go for? cheers. Will

OZ ultraleggers are popular if you’ve got deep pockets :smile:

Other popular options are team dynamic 1.2 & Autec Wizards.

@R27WTF - Matt Scott does good deals on Wizards if you want a price!

Erm not sure on spacers, however make sure you get hubcentic ones

It is worth noting that, if you fit hubcentric spacers, it isn't really any different to fitting wider offset wheels in reality...