8j Speedlines - Cup Racer

I have some random questions.

-Are the 8j Cup Racer Speedlines only compatible with cars that are fitted with Cup Racer hub spacers? i.e. does the extra width foul inside the wheel arch? (Presuming the extra width is inboard of the hub)
-Are they available in black from the factory? I'm sure I've seen a set on eBay that are black and factory fresh looking

Cheers

Ah yes, that's the one. I'm enjoying Austria at the moment, will pop them an email when I'm back in the UK.

We might be able to supply you a set at a good price also. Drop us an email.

No they won't. At least not in the front as the Cup racers have a slightly wider track.

Here are some photos of one that has some 8J Cups painted in anthracite fitted.

NYRWsKC.jpg

sOPXgRr.jpg

uT7VAP4.jpg

mqKxZDw.jpg

Reactions: peter and Sean197
Thanks for your reply mate.
They still fill the gaps pretty well don't they.
I don't like the idea of fitting wheel spacers you see... id rather fit something that both looks awesome and serves a purpose.
These slightly wider wheels and also greater offset seem perfect.
Would that green one be lowered yes??

Do you know the offsets of standard 197 wheels and the speedline cups??
Thanks again turn your reply.

Thanks for your reply mate.
They still fill the gaps pretty well don't they.
I don't like the idea of fitting wheel spacers you see... id rather fit something that both looks awesome and serves a purpose.
These slightly wider wheels and also greater offset seem perfect.
Would that green one be lowered yes??

Do you know the offsets of standard 197 wheels and the speedline cups??
Thanks again turn your reply.

Both standard wheels and cup racer speedlines have the same offset of et68

Reactions: Lukepanigale
Looks perfect and love that they sit like that because they are wider and retain the hub being centre.
Through looking on here I see they can be bought for 760 new from pure motorsport..... to me that seems a very good price. Is that about as cheap as these can be bought for?

Regards

That's a decent price. They are hard to come by, try our site partnets @APM for some second hand ones.