Any 197/200 owners from Bolton?

Just wondering if anyone who has a 197/200 lives in or around Bolton, Greater Manchester. I only ask because I feel like I’m the only 197 in my entire town:worried:

Im from wigan but i work in bolton on chorley new road, im sure ive seen you once or twice, ive got a nimbus?

Attachments

• 20190825_203001.jpg
    20190825_203001.jpg
    1,020.8 KB · Views: 9
Im from wigan but i work in bolton on chorley new road, im sure ive seen you once or twice, ive got a nimbus?
Yeah I think I’ve seen you a few times too! I saw a nimbus going up past tesco extra towards the beehive roundabout the other day, but I thought what I saw was a clio 200 tbh. Do you have a black renault sport sticker on the side of your car?

Yeah I think I’ve seen you a few times too! I saw a nimbus going up past tesco extra towards the beehive roundabout the other day, but I thought what I saw was a clio 200 tbh. Do you have a black renault sport sticker on the side of your car?
Probably was me i feel like i live on those roads, ive not renault stickers on the sides thought just a cm splitter and struts, i have seen one almost the same as mine with the stickers though. I always see a black 200 on my route but he never wants to play, just looks at me like an idiot aha