Any Raider owners have any paintwork done?

If so, where? I can't find a body shop who will touch mine.......

removed the 'Clio' letters, and there is some sheen now where the letters where.

so going to need the tailgate spraying

thanks

If so, where? I can't find a body shop who will touch mine.......

removed the 'Clio' letters, and there is some sheen now where the letters where.

so going to need the tailgate spraying

thanks

Im having issues with mine. At the garage at the moment, they can't get the paint right. Hopefully 3rd time lucky. The match is fine but the paint surface is like sand paper. IF they don't get it right this time I don't know what I'm going to do?

Any progress on this thread? I'm picking my car up tomorrow as they say the paint issue has been addressed. Somehow the cynical side of me thinks it still won't be right!

Ed,I had some work done by Fixauto in Bedford,which is a bit far from you but they are a franchise so there might be one closer to you? I know there's one in Peterborough.

I'm waiting on a call from Troops, who are Renault approved apparently.....

dont mind travelling long as it's sorted

Let us know Simon how you get on

I've never had them do any paint work but I've always been very happy with their work.

They replaced the front wishbones cheaper than Renault on Tritton Road quoted including a 50% contribution from Renault on one of our old Twingo 133's

Picked up the car yesterday. Improved on the first attempt but it's still not right. Awaiting their response. They told me they will get in touch with the pixel man or something. so watch this space.

Well bit of an update......

My Raider is going to Troops, which is about 15 miles from me, at the beginning of March to have the tailgate done.
They are Renault approved so hopefully this will get sorted.

If the paint feels like sandpaper then they are painting it too far away. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but any matt paint job thats redone will be noticable by touch, it will never be as smooth as factory. CAT in Teesport did mine. They are the Renault import centre. There is also one in Southampton.

My raider is sadly going tomorrow but there is a private reg available especially for raider owners: RA10 DER. Worth £1400 but open to very sensible offers :smile:

Well...My Raider has gone to Troops for the rear tailgate to be resprayed after the shine that came about after removing the 'CLIO' letters......

will update on Friday when I get the car back