barry boys...!

Well that has just brought my lunch back up lol!

What are these people thinking? I dont suppose he likes orange by any chance!? :lol:

Moreover, it's said got an exhaust + chip, and 230 hp :smiley:

Price is 18'750 EUR for 2008MY and 70'000km(~44'000 miles) car.

Crazy russians?

loool.... i... i.... screw it, i cant think wot to say but... loooool. he's even ****ed up the recaros haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
For my sins I own a little C2 and I thought I'd have a look online tonight for any interesting tips on how to get from a-b without wanting to ditch it at the side of the A1 everyday, but then this stopped me in my tracks...

http://c2club.co.uk/showthread.php?1365-Sag-s-VTR-Blast-From-The-Past!

awesome. lol
looking at the poor fella looks like he's not got a girlfriend to spend his money on, he would have been better spending it on a face lift and a pair of Cuban heels.
i shudder to think what he's done to the BMW

if that exhaust actually was real on the clio (not just stuck on) i bet it cost more than the car lmao ***chavmobile***

Lol yup I completely agree, but it is made even more shameful by the R8 V10 Spyder I have seen today OMG!!! :drool::drool::drool:

DSC00163.jpg

Saw this 'bad boy' :001_unsure: down at the gym the other night! I had to have a chuckle to myself when I thought I was worried about my arch gaps lol! Oh and its a diseasel....

In all honesty it will look good once lowered and spaced properly, but its not ATM!

Similar Thread Suggestions