Beanys RB 200 cup

Nothing major to report.. cars booked in for its service next Friday and almost ticked onto 85k :200T:

Sadly noticed that the thermo has gone / on its way out so that’s being fixed whilst at the garage. :chris2:

There is some good news in that I have bought some goodies in the form of carbon exhaust tips which should complement the badges.
E08D76C5-35BE-4083-83CE-FB2798E35DBF.jpeg

And have booked the first track day of 2019 at Bedford Autodrome on 20th April :track:
It’s abit of a trek but it’s a circuit I’d like to tick off the list, not as far as Snetterton so that a bonus, sadly still full of southerners :smile:

Looks great! Well done for cleaning it, I can't bring myself to do mine.

Where'd you get the carbon exhaust tips from?

Reactions: Beany
And have booked the first track day of 2019 at Bedford Autodrome on 20th April :track:
It’s abit of a trek but it’s a circuit I’d like to tick off the list, not as far as Snetterton so that a bonus, sadly still full of southerners :smile:
That's you & @Big Ben going. I might have to make the trip down. Need to maintain my southern roots! Who's running this day? I've just booked Silverstone GP for 17 Feb with Open Track. Hopefully the journey down from Scotland will be snow free. It'll be great to drive the British GP track.

That's you & @Big Ben going. I might have to make the trip down. Need to maintain my southern roots! Who's running this day? I've just booked Silverstone GP for 17 Feb with Open Track. Hopefully the journey down from Scotland will be snow free. It'll be great to drive the British GP track.

It’s with Javelin, Silverstone is one I wouldn’t mind at some point. You taking snow tyres :smile:

Reactions: Johnny 99
It’s with Javelin, Silverstone is one I wouldn’t mind at some point. You taking snow tyres :smile:
Joking aside, I do have Wintraks on the Clio just now! If there's a lot of snow up here in a couple of weeks I might drive down on them & use my PS4 on track. If the weather's better it'll be PS4 for the drive down & hopefully a chance to try my Toyo R888r out on the track.

Where to start... well as previously mentioned I noticed that the Clio hadn’t been coming up to temptaure unless stuck in traffic so booked it to be replaced whilst it was having a service.. got a coating over and a fresh bill of health and in good condition, not bad for 86k.

I recently got promoted at work too which brings with it a company car which means I Don’t have to use the Clio as a daily. So she’s been tucked away.

E6DDF79A-2233-40C4-BD30-2D93D21AC1AC.jpeg

However this is not the end ....
Updates to continue

Where to start... well as previously mentioned I noticed that the Clio hadn’t been coming up to temptaure unless stuck in traffic so booked it to be replaced whilst it was having a service.. got a coating over and a fresh bill of health and in good condition, not bad for 86k.

I recently got promoted at work too which brings with it a company car which means I Don’t have to use the Clio as a daily. So she’s been tucked away.

View attachment 131487

However this is not the end ....
Updates to continue
Congrats on the promotion & you're a little tease!:smirk::smiley:

Congrats on the promotion Chris, nice one mate! Mo' money and a company whip - you've lucked in there my friend! Well-earned though, I'm sure :wink:

Good to hear the 200 is running well, and even better that you get to keep the miles off her now too. Looking forward to hearing about the new plans....

Brief update:
Dropped the car off at the garage yesterday for some minor works due to another garage over tightening & rounding the locking wheel nuts..

Got a phone call earlier to tell me it’s ready but will have to wait till tomorrow to pick her up.