Calling a moment for Mes

For sure !!!

I think where the lines blur for me - is where you've done a mod / are about to do a mod and ask for opinions.

I'm guilty of this - but do generally and genuinely go with what i wanted / my gut feeling in the first place. Opinions being like bum-holes and all that; its easy to get swayed to please the madding crowd....

Not human nature not to be wanted / liked / alienated though. So easy to be a 'sheep' and not do something outside the box for fear of 'rejection'.

That was all a bit deep wasn't it. I feel like an agony Aunt right now. We're talking about bolting a filter on / fitting bigger wheels or adding a spoiler here; not coming out as a Chinese, cross-dressing, trans-gender, homosexual atheist :smile:

Post of the week there for absolute certain mate! For the record, I'm English, wear mens clothes (with the occasional pair of women's trainers), have all my man bits and no woman bits but i do like woman bits... on women.

Talking about car stuffs is collectively our favourite waste of time though really. It's like when there's a big hole in the ground, or a window in hoardings around a building site. Man instinct kicks in and you just want to have a look.

Sometimes I'm easily swayed though so I tend to research like mad and then just go ahead on the quiet :smiley:

It's most unusual for me, in fact it's unique, to have something like this happen in view of others. But this thread has definitely helped keep me semi-sane so have to thank @nutnutwelshman for starting it :smile:

Post of the week there for absolute certain mate! For the record, I'm English, wear mens clothes (with the occasional pair of women's trainers), have all my man bits and no woman bits but i do like woman bits... on women.

Talking about car stuffs is collectively our favourite waste of time though really. It's like when there's a big hole in the ground, or a window in hoardings around a building site. Man instinct kicks in and you just want to have a look.

Sometimes I'm easily swayed though so I tend to research like mad and then just go ahead on the quiet :smiley:

It's most unusual for me, in fact it's unique, to have something like this happen in view of others. But this thread has definitely helped keep me semi-sane so have to thank @nutnutwelshman for starting it :smile:
One life live it Mes buy your lovely ballet shoe and enjoy my friend.Ill do the man maths for you if you wish re if your car needs a service then buy a new one see perfect

Reactions: ///M