Clio sport depth distribution .... CLIO CUP/Group N

Hello! for that, I have to make the distribution, the thing is they say and I have seen online that exists in the Clio III a "special" draft for clio cup is to just change the exhaust camshaft, and as in all renault util the camshafts is inserted slots thereof have to be horizontal, saying that the draft of clio cup or group N, as they say, is that the exhaust camshaft must be advanced about 5 degrees, and that the car's behavior changes by Spain MUCH !, I've only got the references of these useful, yet I doubt if they are for 197/200 or 172/182 for. I leave the references that I have located to the draft N, and see if anyone on the forum know what I mean.

Tool depth distribution tree cam group N / clio cup: CF129736SN

Another reference to the same tool: 7711129736

i21pag.jpg

3179ws5.jpg

[MENTION=52905]Victorcrs200[/MENTION] The GrpN tool from the Mk2 1*2 is not for use with the Mk3 197/200.

• The Mk3 Cup Racers use the standard Renault timing tool (Mot. 1496).
  • R3 Maxi and R3 Maxi Evo, also use the standard timing tool (Mot. 1496).
  • There is a timing tool for use on the R3 Access only (7711162463) but this is for use with the Access exhaust cam (7711160676).

I understand that I do not need to change camshaft or anything anything right ?? then one of these references serves me ???

thanks for the info!:thumbup1:

Not exactly sure what you mean, but just understand that everything uses the original timing tool - except for the R3 Access.